AXS mobile app now accepts GrabPay

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
Glenn Toh is simply driving traffic to his site and then monetizing it later.

at least he provides value for general public before monetization even if he monetizes traffic.

What have you done for general public here? negative value! preventing the rest of public from benefiting so that small group among yourselves can benefit!

LOL.

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
It really depends on your situation and what bills are you paying. The main point here is not about earning grab rewards but to earn cash back from top up to grab wallet and how you can use your grab wallet to pay for bills.

By all means if you wish to use NETS or credit card payment on axs... to each his own. Lol.

in that case, there is no need to use grab pay for axs

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Demand And Supply Logic. More discussion here will lead banks to remove the card benefits. This logic apply to any cards.

Please don't be selfish guys. Be like some heroes-wannabe in the forums. Share widely, share broadly, at least heroes-wannabe contribute even though they are monetizing the content.

HoGnix

Reaction score
I try with Grabpay on mAxs station, but upon login Grabpay with otp, it prompt me tha account has suspended. but on my phone's Grab App, I just did a top up.

Of course! No promotion is for perpetual... It all depends on the promotion agreement signed between UOB & Grab...

madtari

Master Member
Reaction score
Could it be possible you have hit the limit of 5k? Have you verified your account on Grab?
I try with Grabpay on mAxs station, but upon login Grabpay with otp, it prompt me tha account has suspended. but on my phone's Grab App, I just did a top up.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i give you 2 months before uob remove the 5% on grab, or axs limit grabpay to specific merchants :)

zumaba

Reaction score
Could it be possible you have hit the limit of 5k? Have you verified your account on Grab?

How the transaction limit is calculated? Only for spending or combined with topup?

If I topup $50 and spend $50, is the transaction $100 or $50?

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i give you 2 months before uob remove the 5% on grab, or axs limit grabpay to specific merchants :)

Just fall back to CardUp.

Don't be selfish like some hero-wannabe who are just in it for the monetization of content and driving traffic to his site.

pchltws

Reaction score
I try to top-up today and is keep on having error after keying the security pins, "Transaction was unsuccessful".

Anybody encountered it today too???

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Just fall back to CardUp.

Don't be selfish like some hero-wannabe who are just in it for the monetization of content and driving traffic to his site.

Ask you, Glenn aga can earn how much on avg with this traffic driven to his site? Any idea?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.