Hisense TV

Which Model(s) are you interested in?

• U6H (4K, 60hz)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • U7H (4K, 120hz, Full Array Local Dimming, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 44 33.3%
  • U8H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 82 62.1%
  • U9H (4K, 120hz, Mini LED, HDMI 2.1, VRR)

Votes: 26 19.7%

• Total voters

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see....So basically I am stuck....😥😥

Try Dangbei market. It will at least make it quite a bit smarter.
https://m.dangbei.com/haixin.html
https://www.znds.com/jc/waplist/82.html

Apps collection.
http://down.znds.com/

They have lots of apps for Chinese Entertainment. You need to use VPN for some of the top VOD apps but there are quite a few no need VPN. Live TV apps usually also no need VPN.

Also check if there is a built-in cast apps, usually there is one. If not you can install happycast 乐播投屏 and then you can cast from your iOS or Android device or your PC/Mac.

Edit to add: if you are not into Chinese Entertainment then probably it is a good idea to spend S$70-80 on a Xiaomi Mi Box S running official Android TV OS which supports Netflix 4K and YouTube 4K and has built-in Chromecast 4K function. Then you can have access to many apps through its Google Play Store or sideloading.

Last edited:

kevinlaikf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can someone verify if can install those 4d Toto (result) apps? buying one for my mum.

Sent from my friend's phone using GAGT

donetus

Reaction score
has anyone gone to the sale at AudioHouse?

They have the Hisense 50M5010. Is it worth buying or should I just opt for another brand? To be honest, I'm not looking for an expensive TV and my budget is around 600. The max that can shell out is 800 at most.

donetus

Reaction score
so, I'll to answer my question. The color is a little, how should i say this, whitish in a way. It was sitting side by side with another brand and I can see the difference between the two.

I was really keen on getting this TV but decided not to.

has anyone gone to the sale at AudioHouse?

They have the Hisense 50M5010. Is it worth buying or should I just opt for another brand? To be honest, I'm not looking for an expensive TV and my budget is around 600. The max that can shell out is 800 at most.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought 55A6501UW at q10 for $645.

Any comments on this set? Chinese wordings no issue for me but someone mentioned cannot see netflix hd? then no netflix 4k too?

Only youtube for me to enjoy? If so then i better cancel it while i still can. thanks in advance.

Richliao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brother, it only changes some of the GUI to English but the rest of the firmware remains in Chinese with Chinese Apps. The main app doesn't allow me to register till the time I don't have a working mainland China cell number. I am also unable to install popular apps like YouTube, Netflix etc and can't surf net thru it. Basically, I can only use it as a TV, not a smart TV.

you bought your hisense from audio house?

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
1296718280.g_520-w_g.jpg

Saw this 65" Hisense TV going for $1,091 on Qoo10 sold by Audio House.

Even supports HDR and HDR10.

Is this a good TV compared to TCL's offerings?

EDIT: No Android and Chromecast function though. Very important nowadays with MeWatch, Youtube, Starhub GO, SingtelCast etc. from mibile devices.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Maximum brightness stated at 440 nits supporting HDR and HDR10.

Seems better than TCL's 300-400 nits offerings in Singapore.

No Android system though.

34amAYc.jpg

EDIT: No Android and Chromecast function though. Very important nowadays with MeWatch, Youtube, Starhub GO, SingtelCast etc. from mibile devices.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.