Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greysky

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don’t expect youngsters to make immediate consistent contributions tho. Happy with 4th

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Telling facts very hard nowadays; can get term as negative.

Opinion is opinion. Not facts :s13:

How we feel about the season is up to individual. Some overly negative, some overly positive, some neutral.. all of these are still opinions, not facts. No right or wrong though so don't need to take it personal :)

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U23s beat WBA U23s 5-0.

Heard Garner played well.

Chong, Gomes, Greenwood not featured in the XI/Subs. Should be in contention for the Chelsea game I guess.

I think at most OGS will put them on the bench.. to soak in the atmosphere as first team squad for the day for league opener match. Probably will only put 1 or 2 of them in when the game is sealed.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Opinion is opinion. Not facts :s13:

How we feel about the season is up to individual. Some overly negative, some overly positive, some neutral.. all of these are still opinions, not facts. No right or wrong though so don't need to take it personal :)

No leh, I said 6th is better than 14 other teams, where got opinion? It's people with negative thinking taking it as negative mindset, I was merely stating fact :o

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore Pools odds showing Man Utd win odds at 1.95. Opening win odds was 2.05. Possible Man Utd win or draw. Man Utd will have problem if the win odds go above 2.05.

Last edited:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell jose join sky sports and how ironic he will comment on our game against Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.