Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

clock_ED

Reaction score
Yes. Can no longer buy qcoins in single quantity. If you have amex card, buy 3x 100 qcoins @ 10% discount. Then buy 1x 50 qcoins at 1% discount(this one dont need any credit cards). Don't have amex then buy 3x 100 qcoins at 3% discount and 1x 50 qcoins at 1% discount.

I see, thanks for the very details explanation bro! :)

mankind66

Reaction score
If after installing the mi 9t pro rom onto the k20 pro phone, when bootup, it will be a 9t pro phone completely?
No trace of k20 pro?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bros who bought the Mi9t, is your Netflix playback in 720p or 1080p? I heard it only supports up to 720p. But I heard the k20pro will receive an OTA for widevine L1 just like the pocophone

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

mankind66

Reaction score
Can everyone stop saying mi9T pro there is currentlyno mi9T pro it's k20pro Indian rom

UZzTVun.jpg

sLCdCTD.jpg

going to be available in Europe and Malaysia. Friend!

Last edited:

rootz

Reaction score
Paisei. Very unfamiliar with qcoins.

It is buying quube, right? Thanks.

Yes. Can no longer buy qcoins in single quantity. If you have amex card, buy 3x 100 qcoins @ 10% discount. Then buy 1x 50 qcoins at 1% discount(this one dont need any credit cards). Don't have amex then buy 3x 100 qcoins at 3% discount and 1x 50 qcoins at 1% discount.

lachesis

Reaction score
If I buy an export set from Qoo10 wif google play installed, what is diff compared to local set other than warranty? Banking apps and nfc etc. will still work?

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I buy an export set from Qoo10 wif google play installed, what is diff compared to local set other than warranty? Banking apps and nfc etc. will still work?

1. There will be Mi Ai, Mi wallet, and the feedback app, yellow pages directory in contacts app in Chinese (can be uninstall, if you enable developer and ADB connect with USB)
  2. The phone internal search is in Chinese
  3. The rest of the Chinese apps can be uninstalled from the phone, the phone is quite clean after that
  4. Uninstall Chinese Mi Browser updates, and install the English version to use Google
  5. DBS/ POSB/ SC Bank app can installed and use without any problem
  6. Whatsapp, weChat, Telegram, Line, Viber can be installed
  7. Need to install English keyboard, Sogou English predictive typing is not good but typing in Chinese is very good
  8. I didn't use google assistant, so cannot comment

Other than the above, the phone is working very well, and it should be one of the earliest to get any OTA.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.