CAKE LOVERS KA KIN LAI!! MAI GONG BO JIO

ChubChub86

Reaction score
Yesterday I went down the famous AMK Pine Garden on Ave 10 after recommendation by fren. They having this cash voucher promotion. Somemore I buy $500 voucher at $450 nia.. Bought this for my family and relatives the Guo Da Li damn worth it and the cakes all very nice and cheap!! =:p

ICE ICE BABY

Reaction score
Yesterday I went down the famous AMK Pine Garden on Ave 10 after recommendation by fren. They having this cash voucher promotion. Somemore I buy $500 voucher at $450 nia.. Bought this for my family and relatives the Guo Da Li damn worth it and the cakes all very nice and cheap!! =:p

any photo?

jodyyeoyeo

Reaction score

ChubChub86

Reaction score
You buy and try liao will know. Intro you 1 tactic. Buy their vouchers first then buy their cake. You will save more ;) Thank me later

sfugel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
......hmmmmm......strange that a number of those who posted here all registered on July 2019.......hmmmmmmm

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.