[Club Discussion]AMD Ryzen Members Club

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've also ordered two pairs Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3733Mhz Gunmetal Grey, eta October. I hope this can do native 3733Mhz on my system, I can do with less RGB LED's.

Can lah. Is just that going tightening the ram will be an extra bonus.

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just to update on my system issue bah

asus just released 1003AB bios for my board and happy to report that Zen2+Navi is now fully functional

(and amd psp device is now picked up by windows - yay nsa)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last time always test open desktop, install OS etc to confirm that all parts working before put into the casing.

after some thoughts just replace the mobo,cpu and ram can liao :(

otherwise need to take out the fans to put on new casing, quite mafan:s22:

andymarsh

Reaction score
Upgrade from an i5 6500, which has been bottle-necking my 1070.
Hopefully can boot on first try without prooblems
HrvgrcV

Last edited:

PyroBlade

Reaction score
Upgraded Asus Pro WS X570-ACE to 1.0.0.3ABB BIOS.
Improved idle and load temperatures. Improved Cinebench scores.
BABwkFr.png

Minimal-RGB aesthetic in action. Noise, and minimal-RGB were part of the considerations in component choices for this rig.
2IuJrSq.jpg

Compared to previous 10-year old rig, Ryzen is powerful enough to handle software encoding while game running for Steam Link to Nvidia Shield in living room, offloading the responsibility from GPU.
FLxJxyR.jpg

Last edited:

ahfish22

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all,
currently im on corsair vengeance pro 3200
the rams are running at ddr4-3333 16-18-18-1t

any tips for me on how to push the rams abit furthur?

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ryzen Dram Calculator really are a life saver for Micron E Ram User man.
Passed Aida64 and Realbench Stress Test and have being gaming and rendering stuff smoothly.
Remember this is a DR Ram with 2600 and on a B350. I wonder if i should waste even more time and up the freq and do the stress test all over again everyday :s22:

bBbFplm.png

pWCokTL.jpg

Last edited:

robolee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3333 Setting with GDM off = no go, bluescreen
3266 = Since there no much different from 3200 setting, i give it a go and passed Aida64/Realbench Stress Test, Gaming/Streaming/Rendering performance has improved too. I can definitely see and feel the different going from below 3200 to above 3200 :s12:

I dun think i will want to go test with GDM on and up my freq anytime soon. Too much of a hassle for the time being :s12:

okAkmDo.png

Reaction score
finally ported everything over
qpWMhUv.jpg

is it normal for it to be abt 70 degree while gaming? somehow it just go above the 3.6ghz when i din do any OC-ing, can disable it bo?:(

dRYjDoQ.jpg

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm 3600 base clock is 3.6ghz and max boost is 4.2ghz? If so, it is in range and considered ok? 70degC is still acceptable for cpu. Worry when it constantly hits 85degC and more. From there, you can consider changing either your thermal paste or your cooler.

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally ported everything over
qpWMhUv.jpg

is it normal for it to be abt 70 degree while gaming? somehow it just go above the 3.6ghz when i din do any OC-ing, can disable it bo?:(

dRYjDoQ.jpg

Very normal. Considering that you have the gpu emitting the most heat. Might wanna consider a better cooler or just leave it as it is.

70degC is the norm for stock cooler. Just like intel cpus on stock cooler.

You can improve further by either doing undervolt or a simpler solution get a slightly better air cooler.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just noticed that your rear fan is set to exhaust. Note that cpu fan is intake type by default, so u r making the cpu fan fight for air. You can consider changing the position of rear fan to be intake towards cpu fan. If top have fans, set them to exhaust. It might help a little but no harm trying.

bi-rain

Reaction score
Just noticed that your rear fan is set to exhaust. Note that cpu fan is intake type by default, so u r making the cpu fan fight for air. You can consider changing the position of rear fan to be intake towards cpu fan. If top have fans, set them to exhaust. It might help a little but no harm trying.

how do you tell a fan is set by exhaust or intake?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.