=여자친구/KP= wEe'S fHd/qHD 60FPS aDoBe pRoDuCtIoNs - Part 3

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[#윤보미] 보미의 팬미팅 뽐림픽 (BBOMlympic)에 와주신 🐼 여러분 감사합니다💕 깜짝 게스트 롱롱 그리고 뽀미와 함께했던 즐거웠던 뽐림픽🏃🏻*♀️🏃🏻*♂️💙❤️ 행복한 마음 안고 조심히 들어가세요🌵💚

#Apink #보미 #뽐림픽

EBrc-G5UEAARW5N

EBrc-G7U8AERjNB

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU's Hotel Del Luna, besides being one of the hottest dramas at the moment, has an OST comprising...

Punch, Taeyeon, Heize, Chungha, Gummy, Red Velvet, Ben.... for the songs that are released so far. Can't get any star-studded than that, lol.

wkweewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone started watching? Really very nice?

IU's Hotel Del Luna, besides being one of the hottest dramas at the moment, has an OST comprising...

Punch, Taeyeon, Heize, Chungha, Gummy, Red Velvet, Ben.... for the songs that are released so far. Can't get any star-studded than that, lol.

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[#에이핑크] 20190813🌼
오늘은 8월의 봄🌱을 선물해준💗
뽐뽐뽐 뽀미의 생일입니다🌸
#보미 와 함께하는 모든 순간이 다
따뜻한 봄날인 것 처럼
🐼들의 애정 넘치는
사랑 많이 보내주세요🙌
뽀미야 생일 축하해🎂
해피 해피 뽀미 데이😆💕

#Apink #윤보미
#8월의_봄_보미야_생일축하해
#HappyBomiDay

EBxyuIjU0AElnaN

PinkPandaLUV

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow Paul Kim is singing Hotel Del Luna OST too! Awesome ballad singer :love:

Anyway... HDL OSTs slaying Melon lol...

On Korea’s largest music site Melon, there were five OSTs from the drama in the top ten as of the 11 p.m. realtime chart: Paul Kim’s “Goodbye” at No. 1, Ben’s “Can You Hear My Voice” at No. 2, Gummy’s “Remember Me” at No. 3, Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon’s “A Poem Titled for You” at No. 5, and Heize’s “Can You See My Heart” at No. 9.

Edit: Chungha’s At The End is nice too :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.