fitness first

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. I think to Jenny prior signup FF using their vitality membership but just waste money and your those people's time for prior who genuinely wanting to exercise in ff

Need to ban those ****er who hog weights/machine, some welly unhygienic use the hairdryer blow cock, underwear, shoe and feet knn

Last edited:

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to gym tour at virgin and the lunch crowd is equally bad. was at ogs FF and from the building can see pure fitness. Dun, their evening crowd looks bad as well.

they only got one branch i can go and a lot of my colleagues go there. don’t want to keep seeing people i know too and they surely is going to that only branch

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to gym tour at virgin and the lunch crowd is equally bad. was at ogs FF and from the building can see pure fitness. Dun, their evening crowd looks bad as well.

thanks for the information, guess i will be sticking with FF.
No point paying more for the same crowd.

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
Why nose consider Anytime Fitness?

Anytime got one is far from my office, recently one open up nearby but didn’t really go and see.

prefer gym with workout attire as i’m too lazy to bring so many thing.

they have lesser people over there?

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anytime got one is far from my office, recently one open up nearby but didn’t really go and see.

prefer gym with workout attire as i’m too lazy to bring so many thing.

they have lesser people over there?

Bulky thing are the shoes, shirt and shorts still can fold

yamashita

Reaction score
Need to ban those ****er who hog weights/machine, some welly unhygienic use the hairdryer blow cock, underwear, shoe and feet knn

On many occasions at FF, I encountered people who hogged machines just to use their phones. When I told them I want to use the machine, some will respond they want to finish one set (after being on the machine for 10 minutes or so and not doing any actual exercise). :s22:

I also notice people using the hairdryer to blow their socks and underwear. :s22:

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
Bulky thing are the shoes, shirt and shorts still can fold

i used to rent a locker but now i put a pair of shoe in my office, so it’s okay for me.

but i guess will go and take a look at anytime fitness at gsh to see the lunch crowd

DontTouchMe

Master Member
Reaction score
On many occasions at FF, I encountered people who hogged machines just to use their phones. When I told them I want to use the machine, some will respond they want to finish one set (after being on the machine for 10 minutes or so and not doing any actual exercise). :s22:

I also notice people using the hairdryer to blow their socks and underwear. :s22:

some people just replying message on those machine :s22:

something i hate about FF is a lot of people like to throw the workout attire in the shower. disgusting

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Some hog the toilet cubicle also :vijayadmin:

toolbox03

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i used to rent a locker but now i put a pair of shoe in my office, so it’s okay for me.

but i guess will go and take a look at anytime fitness at gsh to see the lunch crowd

Anytime fitness bo steam room if not moi jump riao :s13: steam room jin song after a good workout

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got blow underwear before but because my underwear dropped on wet floor. 🙁

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. give them attire then they just mistreated the service.

some people just replying message on those machine :s22:

something i hate about FF is a lot of people like to throw the workout attire in the shower. disgusting

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.