Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

balzebub

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The newer 730 chipset will beat 855 out of water anot?
SD 855 is faster than the 730. Though supposedly the 730 will draw less power since it's less powerful. But I am getting 7hrs++ screen on time easily on my k20 pro

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
The white color version is same price in China? How come all selling more expensive here?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Stock is lesser as it is a new colour. Demand for new colour also higher. So with less stock and more demand, of course reseller will up their price.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_9t_pro-9791.php
The mi 9t pro will be available soon la. According to gsmarena

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Available soon is one thing, price is another thing. Heard that it is much more expensive. Even india k20 pro is more expensive than China version by quite a bit. Global version will probably be much more expensive.

Aicirt

Reaction score
What's final ROM?

I also not sure which rom to get yet, some using eu, some Indian rom ... Actually I just want it to be as stock as possible with gpay working less those mi app bloat ware

Just saw someone from xda say gpay not working even after flashing final rom ??

mankind66

Reaction score
Available soon is one thing, price is another thing. Heard that it is much more expensive. Even india k20 pro is more expensive than China version by quite a bit. Global version will probably be much more expensive.

Could be more expensive than mi 9 global rom

micgoh

Reaction score
SD 855 is faster than the 730. Though supposedly the 730 will draw less power since it's less powerful. But I am getting 7hrs++ screen on time easily on my k20 pro

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Yours is export K20 pro 128gb? How much was it ?

Might be looking to get it

richneo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just unlocked bootloader and flashed Indian ROM a few days back... Been using my new K20 pro since.

I usually keep my phone on silent and rely on vibration for every notification - alarm, incoming calls, messages, app notifications.

Is it just me or is K20 pro vibrations insanely weak? I can't seem to tweak the vibration strength (not talking about vibration on tap).

Do you need to use magisk for the banking apps to work in Indian rom?

Aicirt

Reaction score
Nope, thinking of flashing to global rom but saw people having issues even with global rom and magisk.

ya same....alot of weird problem if u flash. So now i guess only mastercard can use due to china rom.

I notice the k20 pro china comes with google play service and google service framework. So i basically just download the playstore apk and it works already......but funny thing is google contact , it just keep spinning and no contact is being download from my google account.

Any idea how to resolve this ?:s11:

Q10spy

Reaction score
ya same....alot of weird problem if u flash. So now i guess only mastercard can use due to china rom.

I notice the k20 pro china comes with google play service and google service framework. So i basically just download the playstore apk and it works already......but funny thing is google contact , it just keep spinning and no contact is being download from my google account.

Any idea how to resolve this ?:s11:

Download Google contact manually

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.