Singtel mobileshare sim card

hahawahaha

Reaction score
Hello guys. Need some help. I recently applied for an infinity data plan with singtel. And I thought of doing a mobileshare (share the unlimited GB) at the cost of probably $8/month. This is to be used for my home WiFi.

I’d like to check what is the cheapest and most reliable device (dongle/portable WiFi) for me to use with the SIM card. I will connect at most 2 devices to this on wireless at one time. Thanks for your help!

Asus80

Reaction score
Hello guys. Need some help. I recently applied for an infinity data plan with singtel. And I thought of doing a mobileshare (share the unlimited GB) at the cost of probably $8/month. This is to be used for my home WiFi.

I’d like to check what is the cheapest and most reliable device (dongle/portable WiFi) for me to use with the SIM card. I will connect at most 2 devices to this on wireless at one time. Thanks for your help!

i have one huawei E5776s-32 4G portable WiFi

https://consumer.huawei.com/sg/support/mobile-wifi/e5776/

selling @ $60

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.