Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, thought u are referring to the fone contract ndp promotion. We were comparing the two earlier few pages ago, U can take a look. Basically, I see contract and terms reverting back as a problem.

Okie.. thanks for your inputs! Think I'll go with starhub then...

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score
The Singtel $25 for 30GB no SIM plan for current Singtel recontract need to call in to request or ?

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like SH and GOMO are cheapest for now. Not counting Zero1 or RedOne.

SH: $20/mth (provided you stay on for a year and sign up by 16/08)

GOMO: Standard $20

For Starhub, don't need to stay for a year. There is no contract.

Just nice my wife's contract expiring on the 23/Aug. Can sign up the next day.

FREE 10GB and weekend data promotion is valid till 30 August 2019.
50GB with worry-free data at $5.40/month promotion is valid till 16 August 2019 and is applicable with a new sign-up or recontract to a #hellochange mobile plan.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually wondering how much data u guys use every month at your maximum...?? all these SIM only plans... whether 15GB or 20GB or 25GB data.... how many of you can exceed them..?? :s11::s11:

regards,
wacky

I am waiting for any of the 3 incumbents to offer $15 for less data, with reasonable talk time, SMS and free CD.

PeachGal

Reaction score
I am waiting for any of the 3 incumbents to offer $15 for less data, with reasonable talk time, SMS and free CD.

I am also waiting for that hehe. I have a older ST sim-only plan with 2gb data, but their data add on is expensive. (at $5.35/gb).

squarepipe

Reaction score

Can wait long long. All 3 telcos rather upgrade their $20-25 plans then offer lower price plans and lose revenue. I think 3+ years already since the cheapest SIM only plan starts at $20.

For now best is to stick to the MVNOs. I guess a combination of zero1 $9.90 plan and TPG should meet your needs

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can wait long long. All 3 telcos rather upgrade their $20-25 plans then offer lower price plans and lose revenue. I think 3+ years already since the cheapest SIM only plan starts at $20.

For now best is to stick to the MVNOs. I guess a combination of zero1 $9.90 plan and TPG should meet your needs

You are wrong.

Did you see the trend?

The lowest plan used to be $30 when there was no MVNOs.

Then slowly go down to $25 and $20 now.

squarepipe

Reaction score
You are wrong.

Did you see the trend?

Around 2015-2016 where there went any mvno I was on m1 sim only plan for $25. AFAIK it was their cheapest plan can have it for $5 less if i didn't sub to caller ID.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are wrong.

Did you see the trend?

but that is the exception... it's very hard for telcos to reduce prices... remember the time when ST classic plan was $28/mth...?? and that was supposed to be 30% "discount" off the "original" $40/mth... and every year u get "extra" 5% off until max of 50% or $20/mth...

and that was before iphone and data plans... meaning it's over 12yrs ago... but since then prices hadn't really changed much... it's still in the range of $20-30 for the plans for "normal" users...

regards,
wacky

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but that is the exception... it's very hard for telcos to reduce prices... remember the time when ST classic plan was $28/mth...?? and that was supposed to be 30% "discount" off the "original" $40/mth... and every year u get "extra" 5% off until max of 50% or $20/mth...

and that was before iphone and data plans... meaning it's over 12yrs ago... but since then prices hadn't really changed much... it's still in the range of $20-30 for the plans for "normal" users...

regards,
wacky

Yeah I remember that. I was paying $33 plus caller ID.

Now it's $20 ALL in.

Well I'm just speculating judging on the trend.

PeachGal

Reaction score
For those lucky enough to have the M1 mysim(s) sub lines it was automatically converted to 3gb, 100mins, 100sms free cid at only $12/mth when the main plan was switched over to the one plan.

Would u still be holding these lines with the number of new plans around?

gameboy234

Reaction score
I can claim 50 bucks per month for mobile plan. Any1 know which plan is beztvalue with handset? My usage is low. Just want to take advantage of the claim.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Singtel XO 48, StarHub 50 plan, M1 OnePlan (no add-ons, with option to add bundle pack for more data)

I can claim 50 bucks per month for mobile plan. Any1 know which plan is beztvalue with handset? My usage is low. Just want to take advantage of the claim.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Singtel plan expire today. You guys think I can sign up and port my number to starhub today? Or better to play safe, do it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.