Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019

slashGNR

Reaction score
My order isn't even shipped yet. Seller keep telling me "next week". Almost 1 month and no sign of it. Next time better avoid seller "K-AGENCY"

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

I received mine from UP System 1 week later after I ordered.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To those Tab A 2019 owners, is widevine lv1 supported for the Korean sets?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received mine from UP System 1 week later after I ordered.

Guess I'm really suay :s13:. Feel like cancelling my order and get the Tab S5E instead but I've already bought a few cases and tempered glass for the Tab A :(

karloil

Reaction score
Guess I'm really suay :s13:. Feel like cancelling my order and get the Tab S5E instead but I've already bought a few cases and tempered glass for the Tab A :(

well if you really can't wait anymore, want a better screen, better speaker placement, bigger storage and RAM - and you have the budget - then why not? I too was also considering the 10.1 before but went for the S5e instead.

don't worry about the cases/TG you already have, you can always sell them again at Carousell.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just cancel and buy from up system.

ur seller reviews is pretty bad, he don't store ready stock... he just buy when he received ur order. i think due to the japan export ban, samsung price increases so he couldn't get cheap supply...

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Cancelled my order. Now waiting for the next round of coupon to decide whether to get the TAB S5E or Tab A :s13:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Cancelled my order. Now waiting for the next round of coupon to decide whether to get the TAB S5E or Tab A :s13:

$30 weekend + $5 seller coupon this week

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$30 weekend + $5 seller coupon this week

Oh damn I'm still waiting for my refund from Qoo10. Might have to wait till next month then can buy

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good and affordable folding cases that can make the tablet stand?
I bought mine from taobao. Less than 10 bucks.

Taq7qXzl.jpg

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from taobao. Less than 10 bucks.

Taq7qXzl.jpg

Yep. This one is not bad. Has soft plastic covering the entire edges and buttons. Makes it easy to remove without having to worry that it will get scratched

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taking of getting this as it has a more premium appearance. The original book cover is a bit on the high side IMO
9Lxx83zl.jpg

qfNI3stl.jpg

QIjFKS2l.jpg

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes Netflix plays fine at FHD

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT
Mine is lv1 but Netflix playback is only at 720p. Mine sharing your firmware version?

jchoong

Reaction score
I just bought from Korea the Tab A T515N with LTE for $300 delivered. Even at $300, I feel it is a good deal - very nice tablet for my purpose; its used exclusively as a e-SongBook for my guitar playing. So much better than my 2 yr old 10" Lenovo that has a failing power switch - Lenovo service thinks it may be the motherboard that will cost $400 to replace and $100 labour charges! The T515N runs smoother, faster, and also smaller and lighter than the Lenovo!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.