Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
the final amount is showing as 142, no discount :(

Should be $127.80. Limited to 500 coins per person.

28qEIKB.jpg

Last edited:

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Previously those event coupons (like today $8 off $50) were still be available in the afternoon.

But for the past 1~2 weeks at this time or earlier already finished. Either Qoo10 become so popular and has gained so many users, or maybe the daily 10,000 applicants limit is fake one?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously those event coupons (like today $8 off $50) were still be available in the afternoon.

But for the past 1~2 weeks at this time or earlier already finished. Either Qoo10 become so popular and has gained so many users, or maybe the daily 10,000 applicants limit is fake one?

The limit have always been around 10K. But for 10k to be gone overnight is frankly quite unlikely, especially when it's Qoo10 where coupons always seems enough. People will not camp overnight for their coupons.

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Yeah, that was what I thought so, there is always sufficient coupons for everyone.

I tried to claimed today coupon at 9.20am and juz now again still show:

“All coupons have been claimed! Please try again tomorrow!”

Also had tried claiming in the last 1 week before 9am still the same.... maybe next time I will try at a earlier time ☹️

The limit have always been around 10K. But for 10k to be gone overnight is frankly quite unlikely, especially when it's Qoo10 where coupons always seems enough. People will not camp overnight for their coupons.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was what I thought so, there is always sufficient coupons for everyone.

Also had tried claiming in the last 1 week before 9am still the same.... maybe next time I will try at a earlier time ☹️
If you constantly get all coupons has been claimed, your account has been soft banned.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I believe there is a bug in the past whereby you can still collect the coupon after exceeding the limit. They probably have fixed that recently. That's why you can't collect once the limit has hit. People usually collect the coupon once past 12am. That's what I always do.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Hmm... maybe it is because I keep collecting coupons but never used them... collecting coupons seem to be a habit liao... haha

If you constantly get all coupons has been claimed, your account has been soft banned.

blusky

Reaction score
Coming coupon for next 2 days :

$12 off $80 (1x MameQ)

Coupon release: 10 am

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... maybe it is because I keep collecting coupons but never used them... collecting coupons seem to be a habit liao... haha
Me too lol. The ball ball also, I collected over 2k also didn't use and they expired :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If u get the same results with any shop coupon, means acct softbanned le.

JustDoLor

Reaction score
I juz tried collect 2 coupons from a shop, I can collect w/o problem leh. So most likely next time I need to check-in early to claim the Qoo10 coupons liao...

If u get the same results with any shop coupon, means acct softbanned le.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I juz tried collect 2 coupons from a shop, I can collect w/o problem leh. So most likely next time I need to check-in early to claim the Qoo10 coupons liao...

Then u have to try at 12.02am to confirm on ur acct status. If possible to collect event coupon at midnight, means not softban le.

Another way to test, based on my exp, is to see if u can apply coupons in cart order.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highly doubt so, i can try talking to cso but im pretty sure u alrdy knew what they would say. If not, just wait it out and see if system will reverse the ban.

is there a possibility where somebody got ban in Quube but the Qoo10 account/ Live 10 still can use and vice versa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.