Car Models Most Versatile For Mods & Add-on.

Reaction score
Kia Cerato forte 2008 to 2009 model
Mishibitshi Glx 2006 to 2007 model
Mitsubishi EX?
Hyundai elantra 2011 - 2014 model?
Toyota CHR?
Honda civic 2006 to 2008 model?

Pardon me if I am not correct

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mod what? HP? Aesthetics? Dyno? Exos? Torque?

Reaction score
Mod what? HP? Aesthetics? Dyno? Exos? Torque?

I am talking about exterior.. Adds on.. Whether the car original design enables owner to mod with versatility.. Example the new Cerato seems not versatile for mod with the existing exterior design.. While like with the earlier model In 2008..it seems more versatile.. Even Cerato K3 seems easier to add on than the new Cerato.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am talking about exterior.. Adds on.. Whether the car original design enables owner to mod with versatility.. Example the new Cerato seems not versatile for mod with the existing exterior design.. While like with the earlier model In 2008..it seems more versatile.. Even Cerato K3 seems easier to add on than the new Cerato.
If you have money, just pay and mod the entire aesthetics, from fenders to boot cover to engine cover to bumpers, to rims and coilovers and exhaust.

Any car also can.

Look cock or not, is another matter.

Reaction score
If you have money, just pay and mod the entire aesthetics, from fenders to boot cover to engine cover to bumpers, to rims and coilovers and exhaust.

Any car also can.

Look cock or not, is another matter.

Guess in sg.. It is still not so hard core till this bah. In America and other countries maybe more hard core in their mod works

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Mighty Attrage????

Go google can see alot of zheng photo

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score
You forgot the Golfs and Sciroccos also,esp so for Scirrocco, the new ah beng car.

converse2010

Reaction score
Not sure how Elantra even got to the list. All mods on that car looks so rice-y. Quad fake puny exhaust :s13:

Orphan

Reaction score

Exterior? I know you consider small hatchbacks as a lady's car, but based on just the question, then Honda Fit would probably count. Tons and tons of aftermarket cosmetic parts from japan, america, malaysia, taiwan, and most importantly, china.

Last one important becoz taobao.
Go look up Empire bodykit facebook page. In their pic section, 1/3 are pics of different Honda/Jazz bodykit.

An old thread that may be relavant:
https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2665785-most-popular-choice-car-for-modifications-in-sg/#entry3855187

Other than that, my vote goes to Honda Civic, old/new/Type R.

Honda cars in general, are quite popular with modders. All with 16 valve DOHC vTec engines ripe for tuning.

Reaction score
Exterior? I know you consider small hatchbacks as a lady's car, but based on just the question, then Honda Fit would probably count. Tons and tons of aftermarket cosmetic parts from japan, america, malaysia, taiwan, and most importantly, china.

Last one important becoz taobao.
Go look up Empire bodykit facebook page. In their pic section, 1/3 are pics of different Honda/Jazz bodykit.

An old thread that may be relavant:
https://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2665785-most-popular-choice-car-for-modifications-in-sg/#entry3855187

Other than that, my vote goes to Honda Civic, old/new/Type R.

Honda cars in general, are quite popular with modders. All with 16 valve DOHC vTec engines ripe for tuning.

Empire body kits only have Honda body kit? Let me go take a look. Thanks for recommendion.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.