SGX to propose scrapping rule on minimum trading price: sources

HWZ1973

Master Member
Reaction score
KNN now then asked to seek public opinion, when they started this they never asked. Now the whole bourse is collapsing gan cheong liao...

wutawa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just 2 yrs and they blue balls alrdy. No impact on me as i dun dare buy penny stocks.

Last edited:

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
The current SGX management seems to be rolling back many of the initiatives by the previous management. For good or back, back to square one.

peterchan75

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have about 500 SGX stocks in my stock charting system. About 200 are less than 20 cents. The are more 500 stocks in the SGX universe. I don't to track those as they "micro pennies". Forcing 40% to reverse split is no small task. Can they pay for it ?

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they remove the damn standard lot feature? Some ***** inflexible numbskull only allowed trading in batches of 100...

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they remove the damn standard lot feature? Some ***** inflexible numbskull only allowed trading in batches of 100...

Sent from HMD Global TA-1004 using GAGT

second this
shld have min 1 share for trading

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.