[OFFICIAL] Singtel's GOMO discussion thread

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Gomo, can i check with the pros here what it is meant by no overseas roaming?

i only need to receive/make call and sms when overseas.. is this function available?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Gomo, can i check with the pros here what it is meant by no overseas roaming?

i only need to receive/make call and sms when overseas.. is this function available?
receive SMS yes.
send SMS no.
receive and make calls no.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

1scape

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking of jumping to Gomo for its $20 bundle which is sufficient for me, from my M1 SIM Only plan!

Is the Gomo's signal strong for both cell and 4G?

M1 is good in both departments as we all know! :s22:

why switch? thought m1 got more data

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why switch? thought m1 got more data

I don't need 30GB of data by M1 at $25 excluding $5 caller ID! Total bill per month is $30 in that respect!

GOMO is 20GB for just $20 with free caller ID! Total bill is just $20 per month.

mankind66

Reaction score
I don't need 30GB of data by M1 at $25 excluding $5 caller ID! Total bill per month is $30 in that respect!

GOMO is 20GB for just $20 with free caller ID! Total bill is just $20 per month.

Use credit card can even get a few % of cashbacks every month

yuanzhe

Reaction score

Don't know M1 starts charging for caller ID now. I also don't need 20GB. Still waiting for some telco to offer lower data plan at lower price. :look:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Just got my GOMO card delivered.

So, I should choose Postpiad or Prepiad? :s11: I know that Prepiad's APN is hicard which is the correct APN for GOMO card..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use credit card can even get a few % of cashbacks every month

Hmm....Anyway, I have gotten another new line beside the new GOMO and this time I have chosen M1 and also receiving my new M1 Citibank CC in the a couple of days.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys use st prepaid or postpaid apn? Realized today i can use postpaid apn.

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So can this gomo receive bank otp?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 6A using GAGT

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my GOMO line just after 2 weeks. Cannot sent SMS, cannot receive and make calls while in Malaysia. Pain in the ass for matters that need SG local sim card connection while in Malaysia! Damn phew sia! :( Stupid sim card! :( I told that to the GOMO agent when she asked me why I wanna cancel it! Kekeke.

I have replaced GOMO with another M1 sim only plan. :)

Last edited:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cancelled my GOMO line just after 2 weeks. Cannot sent SMS, cannot receive and make calls while in Malaysia. Pain in the ass for matters that need SG local sim card connection while in Malaysia! Stupid sim card! I told that to the GOMO agent when she asked me why I wanna cancel it! Kekeke.

I have replaced GOMO with another M1 sim only plan. :)

:s13::s13::s13:

sian my contract gonna end and was hoping to change to this....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.