Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Boliaolah

Reaction score
Tested both Nuarl NT01AX and Jebra Elite Active 65t at stereo. Not an audiophile, so i used spotify for music testing, youtube for mouth to sound latency and netflix one punch man for effects.

Tested a few songs i often listen to. Nuarl sounded better for the music test by a bit, and more bass. Jebra is clearer, but lacks bass compared to Nuarl. So see what u like more. I like more bass.

Nearly no lag at all for both for youtube. Feel Nuarl is slightly better. Just slightly.

Watching one punch man on netflix is better on Nuarl, probably cos the bass helps in the fighting scenes and explosions.

One cool feature of Jebra is that if u take off 1 bud, the music stops automatically.

Many others were testing other earbuds there and i didn't have any interferences or cut-offs.

Haven't bought yet, but leaning towards the Nuarl.

Used LG G7 for testing.

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

Last edited:

Boliaolah

Reaction score
thank you. I'm really scared of interference now, no thanks to my NUARL. did you have any issue at MRT station?

What do u recommend if I don't minimal interference?
previously owned 65t if you freq buses.. interference to the ezlink unit is damn irritating.. not sure of any improvement to it now.

sabbat e12 quality is a pretty uncertain.. mine right bud do have drop off issue now and den..especially at lrt or mrt.. but we have bros say theirs are fine.

What kind of interferences did u guys encounter? Even in a bluetooth abundance place in stereo shop i don't get any. Is it cos of the ezlink tapping due to nfc?

laeticia

Reaction score
What kind of interferences did u guys encounter? Even in a bluetooth abundance place in stereo shop i don't get any. Is it cos of the ezlink tapping due to nfc?

My own experience:

I was using Sabbat E12 on the bus. Saw a passenger get on, take out his airpods and immediately my music skipped.

Another time I was queueing at JB immigration so must have been hundreds of people in the hall. The Sabbat keep stuttering, worst than when using them at a crowded cafe :(

openseason

Reaction score
No I returned mine for a full refund. Constant drops and skips especially in crowded places. My ears felt painful after wearing for a few hours too.

Decided to buy Sabbat E12 from Qoo10 last week after the recommendation here, tested for a week and have the same problem like yours. Encounter frequent drops on right ear and painful after wearing but this can be solved by changing the earbuds. Still prefer my QCY T1c better lol

laeticia

Reaction score
Decided to buy Sabbat E12 from Qoo10 last week after the recommendation here, tested for a week and have the same problem like yours. Encounter frequent drops on right ear and painful after wearing but this can be solved by changing the earbuds. Still prefer my QCY T1c better lol

Mine were from Qoo10 too.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
6l4tIZtl.png

https://s.lazada.sg/s.gWq0

Cheap ??

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

BananaMilkShake

Master Member
Reaction score

Mine were from Qoo10 too.

8wcrNB8.jpg

Gotten mine from lazada. No drop in connection leh. Using LG v20. Regarding painful, i cant relate as my ears are quite big hence i used my own bigger tip.

ictaros21

Reaction score
I own 3 wireless ear buds. Xiaomi, Creative Outlier and the Sennheisers.

I prefer the outlier among the three

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I own 3 wireless ear buds. Xiaomi, Creative Outlier and the Sennheisers.

I prefer the outlier among the three

Why though? Is yours the first version or the gold one? Does outlier air have any latency while watching videos or YouTube?

gong318

Reaction score
My own experience:

I was using Sabbat E12 on the bus. Saw a passenger get on, take out his airpods and immediately my music skipped.

Another time I was queueing at JB immigration so must have been hundreds of people in the hall. The Sabbat keep stuttering, worst than when using them at a crowded cafe :(

have to comment that I was at JB customs past Monday too and my mifo o5 left buds kept disconnecting. However, on a day to day use from travelling in mrt/bus no drop.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

morkutao

Reaction score
mpow t5 delivered yesterday within a week!

they had a good punch of bass and clarity, no loss of signal during underground train rides as well

however comparing it to a shure se215 it didn't fit as well :o

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody tried kz earpiece b4? How's the quality?

Posted from PCWX using POCOPHONE F1

Only 1 bro here got it i think. he posted this a while back.

GPGT. Through the recommendation of previous post, hooted a KZ T1 (S$60). ******* happy myself, was unhappy using a X-mini, tried 1000xm3 and other TWS but I think my ear noob, because this T1 really sounded like Sony 1000xm but with more forward vocals and just a slightly wider soundstage comparatively. Bass was loose but not terrible, details are not overlapped and eq felt controlled.

Overall really liked its quality for the price I paid, but in fair comparison only on SOUND pitted against other wired IEMs/headphones/ BT wireless/ TWS. I would give this a 6.5/10, ignoring price and other build quality blah blah.

(for references: Sony 1000xm3 was 5/10 for me, Vsonic GR07 was 8.5/10)

4gpo6LT.jpg

Foam sounded better but the original KZ foams was too big to fit back into the case, have to stick with the stock tips for now. Quality and feel is very good, except was puzzled they chose to have micro usb instead of usb-c with many competitors having the latter.
39anp0E.jpg

Bought the +$2 option for a dual drive IEM and KZ foams
5CcdVcj.jpg

l6DQe4e.jpg

Snug fit with stock rubber tips, but checkout the foam tip on following pic
O1oETjw.jpg

Foam tips doesn't fit that well. Hope they come up with a customised tip for T1
elcQJwh.jpg

rzdsKDK.jpg

37XQgsO.jpg

Hopefully someone can compare it with other legendary budget TWS too (mifo, Sabbat E12, etc)

Quick update:
Manual actually mentioned about burning-in the earphones for about 3-5 days to get better sound (meaning 72hours and above to achieve the best state?)

So take my piece with a pinch of salt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.