Apple Watch Series 4

squaresponge

Reaction score
So an Apple Watch 4 that has been bought and activated in Singapore, if brought to a country that does not have ECG activated for AW4 yet. Can ECG still be used on the Singapore bought and activated AW4 in that country?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So an Apple Watch 4 that has been bought and activated in Singapore, if brought to a country that does not have ECG activated for AW4 yet. Can ECG still be used on the Singapore bought and activated AW4 in that country?

Yes because the set are bought in Singapore. It's like you buy a US Apple Watch and you can still use the ECG here in Singapore way before it was release for Singapore.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there is Series 5, it will be an incremental upgrade over the 4. Titanium will be cheaper than ceramic for sure and it could entirely replace the Stainless Steel models.

If it replaces the stainless steel models, it could push up the price of the Apple Watch almost entirely, which means all over $1k.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it replaces the stainless steel models, it could push up the price of the Apple Watch almost entirely, which means all over $1k.

Nah Titanium is not more expensive than stainless steel but of cos Apple being Apple, they could add in titanium and charge you a premium over it. The best is still to replace stainless steel model with titanium.

Don’t mind paying more for titanium though since the price is of the lesser priority if you are buying an Apple product.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah Titanium is not more expensive than stainless steel but of cos Apple being Apple, they could add in titanium and charge you a premium over it. The best is still to replace stainless steel model with titanium.

Don’t mind paying more for titanium though since the price is of the lesser priority if you are buying an Apple product.

I suppose Apple will add the titanium model as a new addition to the watch family, else most people will just settle for aluminium.

I need to see how much more expensive is the titanium model over stainless steel. I presume a couple hundred more. :o

tangpx

Reaction score
Does the warranty cover for the screen crack?
Possible to get apple care+ over 60days?

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys. dropped my watch face down on the floor and cracked the glass :( heng i got applecare+ so that's a cheap $98 replacement.

but anyone any good screen protector? think once i get a replacement i'll get it pasted. i tried a full-screen one before but it made the screen very insensitive so i want something good please

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys. dropped my watch face down on the floor and cracked the glass :( heng i got applecare+ so that's a cheap $98 replacement.

but anyone any good screen protector? think once i get a replacement i'll get it pasted. i tried a full-screen one before but it made the screen very insensitive so i want something good please

Wah you changing strap then drop or wanna take off then fall?

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah you changing strap then drop or wanna take off then fall?

I wanted it to set it on my table. TV playing behind me, my anime episode finish so playing the ending son. I've never seen the ED before so it was playing, I got distracted by the protagonist boobs so I turned to the TV and plonk the watch down thinking it was on the table, but nope I missed it... lol

Now walking around with a cracked screen watch but okay la still usable. I'll get replacement once I find a cheap screen protector.

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
When does Apple release new straps for the Apple Watch? Bored of my current ones but the straps they’re selling now quite ugly.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Next month September event lor
You can always buy the 3rd party ones

When does Apple release new straps for the Apple Watch? Bored of my current ones but the straps they’re selling now quite ugly.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.