Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

TeksiLao

Reaction score
I took one Hitch request. Pickup request from Blk 18, GPS set to Blk 18. She calls halfway when I’m driving and says she’s at the traffic light at Blk 21. So I’m driving, I try to look for Blk 21, traffic light, cannot find. She calls again and asks me where I am. I say I’m at Blk 23. She doesn’t know where Blk 23 is.

Ok ok, I turn around and try to find you... Hang up, cancel. Not going to take Hitch riders with attitude. Write nasty review in to Grab for them to take action later. Do some character assassination first.

After that, went home, decided to character assassinate all the other previous Hitch requests who book and confirm but then cancel at the last minute, or those that I accepted but they did not pick up their phone calls or reply text messages when I had already arrived at the pickup point.

These people ought to pay more...

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As taxisilao should fulfill all request.
Maybe is just honest mistake, all about communication.

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took one Hitch request. Pickup request from Blk 18, GPS set to Blk 18. She calls halfway when I’m driving and says she’s at the traffic light at Blk 21. So I’m driving, I try to look for Blk 21, traffic light, cannot find. She calls again and asks me where I am. I say I’m at Blk 23. She doesn’t know where Blk 23 is.

Ok ok, I turn around and try to find you... Hang up, cancel. Not going to take Hitch riders with attitude. Write nasty review in to Grab for them to take action later. Do some character assassination first.

After that, went home, decided to character assassinate all the other previous Hitch requests who book and confirm but then cancel at the last minute, or those that I accepted but they did not pick up their phone calls or reply text messages when I had already arrived at the pickup point.

That’s the way!

Pyroxene

Reaction score
What does "the whole car" under the number of pax category mean?

Does it mean 4 passengers? Or is it possible there is just 1 passenger but he/she doesn't want to share the car with any other hitchers (assuming that it is even possible for the hitcher to specify this)?

If it is indeed 4 passengers, why not just list the number of pax as 4? :s11:

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
Getting more and more grumpy and rude riders. Greet them hello also get no response. Alight also no thank you. :(

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how high ses you are, where monetary involved instantly downgrade you to smelly driver.

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took one Hitch request. Pickup request from Blk 18, GPS set to Blk 18. She calls halfway when I*********m driving and says she*********s at the traffic light at Blk 21. So I*********m driving, I try to look for Blk 21, traffic light, cannot find. She calls again and asks me where I am. I say I*********m at Blk 23. She doesn*********t know where Blk 23 is.

good job. Does the review work at all? Lol

jasvonvios

Master Member
Reaction score
7.31 rider ask is she only rider?
Reply immediately yes
Reach location 7.45 as per booking time and inform rider
Rider ask for 5 more mins

Cancel and hitch someone a few streets away.

From experience, normally 5 mins will end up 8-10 mins late. At 7.31, she should have told me she will be 5 mins late but wait till I reached her location.

newcell

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This island just too many prince and princess. Many hitch drivers were tested. Many curse and swear. Gradually or rather eventually. Think correctly is tulan.

Last edited:

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Some riders also treat hitch rides s backup. May cancel trips even drver oledi ask if hitch are confirm. They knw cancel trips or late 5-10mins they will nt b penalised unlike normal gc. Recently kena a few riders lik tat, esp those pay cash.

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rule #1 for myself is never ever take cash trip.

1) my car/ wallet got not much coins to dig
2) higher risk of cancellation/ forget to collect payment
3) usually cash pax don't use Grab often, so may up with a bad experience such as telling u which route to take etc.

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
Rule #1 for myself is never ever take cash trip.

1) my car/ wallet got not much coins to dig
2) higher risk of cancellation/ forget to collect payment
3) usually cash pax don't use Grab often, so may up with a bad experience such as telling u which route to take etc.
To add on, their cash payments may incl paylah, paynow watever cashless payments. Rem to reg for such modes too.

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This morleng regular forgot to paynow, but I'm not too concern. Evening PUDO blow again with her...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.