Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If Klopp is counting on Ox and Keita to be the “new signings” they would need to stay fit first and find their feet quickly and contribute more than they did last season. These 2 are our best bet in midfield to offer penetration power but we need them fit and confident, and on current form they are neither.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hendo needs to be more effective st the edge of the area especially with the late run he makes he should shoot better and at least test the keeper

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We’ll score 2more and close shop. Cmon lads.
It’s a ****ing trophy go and bring it home. No excuses it’s against fat frank’s chelsea who got walloped by the scum

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firmino looks onside but not yet match fit
Milner got stamina but freaking slow

I was hoping Milner and Lallana to be shipped out in the summer and getting younger fresher pacier legs to replace them.
Winning the ucl should have been the perfect swan song for both.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firmino looks onside but not yet match fit
Milner got stamina but freaking slow

Can’t have hendo and Milner in the same midfield la...
But Klopp pretty much no choice cos Gini’s form isn’t too good at the moment. Keita is injures (again). Was expecting Ox to spearhead the midfield trio but I’m having second thoughts now.

I supported Klopps decision to not buy anyone for the sake for buying but this team does need abit of shaking up.

silent_espy

Banned
Reaction score
I was hoping Milner and Lallana to be shipped out in the summer and getting younger fresher pacier legs to replace them.
Winning the ucl should have been the perfect swan song for both.

I agree for lallana but Milner can play several positions so hes useful to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.