Huawei mate 20 X discussion thread

lwandyh

Reaction score
Finally got this Phone for 750. Haha.. looking for screen protector and casing. Is X one casing and protector really that good?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The default SP is good enough. Did you get it with the free gifts? Pen and casing.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The default SP is good enough. Did you get it with the free gifts? Pen and casing.
good enough... I say just barely. I already got a nick on the screen protector itself. becoming eyesore...gonna get a proper one soon.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Shib

Reaction score
Finally got this Phone for 750. Haha.. looking for screen protector and casing. Is X one casing and protector really that good?
Can share where to get at 750? Still deciding this and m20pro.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

wrx666

Reaction score
I using mate 20 x with some audio device.
The device(non batt) have a usb b port.
The device that came with a otg cable that have a input with powerbank.
So i bought a usb b to type c to try it cant work but it can work with samsung note 9.
So does anyone know why samsung note9 can mine cant?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yup have free gifts too. Default sp really good ah? Wat case u using?

The casing I tested and find it good but think again, not good since I'm using NFC for transport, still have to flip open the cover to activate NFC, a hassle. Ended up I spoiled the casing.
I always use phone without casing one.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
good enough... I say just barely. I already got a nick on the screen protector itself. becoming eyesore...gonna get a proper one soon.

There were months I used the phone without any protection.
Actually there are two films on our mate 20 x. When you thought you have took off the film, there's another one intact. Double protection.

knave

Master Member
Reaction score

Go to Huawei shop on first weekend of the month to get free change of screen protector?

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

lwandyh

Reaction score
Can share where to get at 750? Still deciding this and m20pro.

I get it from carousel. Bargain want. Any kasia mobile selling for 760 now. Can take a look. I think m20x better

Shib

Reaction score
I get it from carousel. Bargain want. Any kasia mobile selling for 760 now. Can take a look. I think m20x better
Got the last set from them. Yeah! I am back to the big screen.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got it as well! A tiny 141MB nia!:eek::s11: I guees nothing fixed including the in-game audio bug! :vijayadmin::o

hp0pjLP.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.