Nuarl NT-01AX true wireless earphone

hobbes12

Reaction score
Using on my Android smartphone and Apple Ipad Pro. Sound quality is quite good though the bass is a bit heavy.
Just listening to Youtube channels with people talking can feel the earphone bass even though the audio should have little or no bass.

Quite happy to discover my smartphone supports aptx because in the specifications it did not list aptx as supported.

Only thing I noticed is that there is noticeable lag on the Apple Ipad Youtube app but not on the Android Youtube app. So strange.
On the Apple Ipad I tried Netflix, Starhub Go, Air Video HD apps and there is no audio lag so I only found lag on the Youtube app.

Apart from that I am quite happy so far I guess..:s12:

What color did you guys get?

Last edited:

hobbes12

Reaction score
Been using for a few days and happy so far.

For the Apple Ipad Youtube lag I found that if you play Youtube in a browser (I tried a few and the Puffin browser seemed the best in terms of display) there is very little or no noticeable lag.

Since I didn't find any lag on other apps on the Ipad it seems its a specific problem in the Youtube app.

The only drawback to playing youtube in a browser though is that you cannot select the highest resolution for playback. ie if 1080p is available in the youtube app, you can only select up to 720p in the browser. :s8:

xbfloater

Reaction score
Hi all,

My left side sometimes get disconnected out of no reason... Anything I can do about it other than exchange it at Stereo..?

SuperDecker

Reaction score
A factory reset might do the trick.

How to do factory reset?

Got the answer here:

Remove/ delete the headset from your phone's bluetooth memory

Place the headset in the charging case, while inside the case press and hold both earpiece buttons for 7 seconds and let go

Both side should flash white lights ripidly and then one of the sides will enter pairing mode, repair the headset to your phone, if another side request for pairing...click accept too

Last edited:

Mregan3210

Reaction score
A factory reset might do the trick.

Anyone have sound quality issues with the right earphone?
I wonder if the R mini-speaker is blown? I hear crackling sound on bass notes, distortion on high notes, lower volume than left channel, Worked fine for about a month. Tried different iPhone sources, reset factory settings. I know it’s the earphone since, upon startup, there is a voice that says it’s paired and the voice is terribly distorted and crackly. Anything else to try?

John010

Reaction score
Anyone have sound quality issues with the right earphone?
I wonder if the R mini-speaker is blown? I hear crackling sound on bass notes, distortion on high notes, lower volume than left channel, Worked fine for about a month. Tried different iPhone sources, reset factory settings. I know it’s the earphone since, upon startup, there is a voice that says it’s paired and the voice is terribly distorted and crackly. Anything else to try?

If the issue is consistent then you may want to send to the service centre for replacement.

1000fist

Master Member
Reaction score
hows this so far? thinking of buying it soon

Sent from HUAWEI HMA-L29 using GAGT

Boliaolah

Reaction score
Had this for a month. So far the battery is able to last quite well. Sound quality is pretty good, tested it against Jabra Elite Sport and found nuarl to. Be slightly better. Used it on bus and train on spotify, sometimes the playback will be paused. Likely is spotify problem, as there's no problem when watching netflix.

The earloop is quite good, so it doesn't drop off easily. But the sealing is not very tight, so can hear environment sounds. Works for me since i wanna hear train announcements and traffic sounds.

Charging is easy, just put them into the box. Once u put in, the earbuds will turn off. Similarly, when u open the box, the earbuds will turn on, and will auto connect to your bluetooth device.

Sent from Boliao Land using GAGT

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask for some help please?

i tried to reset my nuarls in the case, then it turns one 1 side is flashing white non stop
the other is white always but less bright... is that right?
is this pairing mode?

in this state, my p30 pro cant seem to detect the nuarls

Bonn

Master Member
Reaction score

i tried to reset my nuarls in the case, then it turns one 1 side is flashing white non stop
is this pairing mode?

Think you need to press both buttons on the earbuds for 7 secs, then it will reset. If you are pairing, you need to press either one 2 times on the button. Actually the pairing is very easy. I also can pair it with my RHA True wireless dongle easily as well with the Nuarl.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think you need to press both buttons on the earbuds for 7 secs, then it will reset. If you are pairing, you need to press either one 2 times on the button. Actually the pairing is very easy. I also can pair it with my RHA True wireless dongle easily as well with the Nuarl.

i brought to stereo
they say must go service centre =(

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

is this pairing mode?

I had the same issue on my right ear bud the other time. I kept trying and trying until finally it worked. Dunno what happened. After that no issues liao lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.