TFX gym at Funan

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was quoted 80plus per month but have to pay an upfront payment akin to true fitness

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just went the TFX Funan look see a bit today. The equipment is really impressive. Am a current member of True Fitness so I was quoted a package that allows me to use the remainder of my current TF membership (left around 28 months) to append it to the end of a 2 year TFX+TF contract ($3050).

Still thinking of the ROI cos the locations of TFX aren't near my home. If only TF gyms can upgrade their equipment to something similar to TFX.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like current member of tf have to change their membership soon. maybe all club will slowly turn to trx. this spell that the coming tf comeback at chervon most likely gonna be trx liao. if only they follow other club via the monthly payment without upfront payment.

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unless they change their payment policy, true group practice is that a portion of the payment are require to be paid upfront.

iosnewbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like current member of tf have to change their membership soon. maybe all club will slowly turn to trx. this spell that the coming tf comeback at chervon most likely gonna be trx liao. if only they follow other club via the monthly payment without upfront payment.

I'm afraid if the TF group "upgrades" the current TF membership to include TFX gyms, they'll increase the membership cost while the existing TF gyms' equipment don't get upgraded to be like TFX.

benoit_nly

Reaction score
walked passed the gym and thought it was very well equipped.. may sign up to try soon.. anybody climbers tried climb central there?? looks fun but too exposed for a noob like me.. lol..

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
confirm need to increase premium de reh.

I'm afraid if the TF group "upgrades" the current TF membership to include TFX gyms, they'll increase the membership cost while the existing TF gyms' equipment don't get upgraded to be like TFX.

Ragemage

Reaction score
walked passed the gym and thought it was very well equipped.. may sign up to try soon.. anybody climbers tried climb central there?? looks fun but too exposed for a noob like me.. lol..
If u are shy, u can try the Climb Central at Velocity. Its at the top floor and not as exposed as the other two branches. But its not as tall as the other two though.

GaneshR

Reaction score
That’s not too bad a deal. TF gyms will not upgrade their equips. Different type of experience and customers.

I just went the TFX Funan look see a bit today. The equipment is really impressive. Am a current member of True Fitness so I was quoted a package that allows me to use the remainder of my current TF membership (left around 28 months) to append it to the end of a 2 year TFX+TF contract ($3050).

Still thinking of the ROI cos the locations of TFX aren't near my home. If only TF gyms can upgrade their equipment to something similar to TFX.

Reaction score
they offer me 24 months contract, all gym access (TFX + true fitness)
upfront payment about $1K+- then $80+- for next 24 months
total cost divide by 24 month is about $130+- per month
can terminate with advance notice.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
ooh this funan one looks nice cos of the pool.
i under anyhow fitness $78 + GST
thinking of switching since one year contract finished.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.