gtreds

Master Member
Reaction score
Swee but too bad only in hybrid

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New model. Agree its damn swee. Price also swee.
It's cheap, colleague signed 2 weeks back. Will collect soon. Can't wait to sit inside and smell the new car smell.

xParadise

Reaction score
I feel the pricing isn’t that worth it compare to the previous facelift. Even tho it’s consider hybrid, but FC not that good.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel the pricing isn’t that worth it compare to the previous facelift. Even tho it’s consider hybrid, but FC not that good.
Who cares about fc... the amount of features, compared with my Mazda3 BM Deluxe, the Astina M-Hybrid is totally worth it sia.

Before hand itchy... I better stay away from Mazda Showroom.

Kraken203

Reaction score
Now mazda like going "premium" mah. Having went to their showroom and sat in the HB ver. I can assure u the interior quality is already worth the price. Like conti lvl already. Only downside is engine. Sufficient for urban driving definitely. But higher speeds maybe not.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who cares about fc... the amount of features, compared with my Mazda3 BM Deluxe, the Astina M-Hybrid is totally worth it sia.

Before hand itchy... I better stay away from Mazda Showroom.

Go for CX-5 skyactiv-X!

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U comparing with a3 is it , or cla 180

Now mazda like going "premium" mah. Having went to their showroom and sat in the HB ver. I can assure u the interior quality is already worth the price. Like conti lvl already. Only downside is engine. Sufficient for urban driving definitely. But higher speeds maybe not.

-nyox-

Master Member
Reaction score

That's the very reason why I didn't even consider the new Mazda 3 when car shopping even though its really a looker.

Carrying over the old 1.5 block is like a beautiful girl without any substance.

Skyactiv X engine looks v promising but unlikely it will make it here.

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But to be fair , Mazda 3,6 price range is really one of the leading brand le .
Best Buy is the Mazda 6 6 month back .

That's the very reason why I didn't even consider the new Mazda 3 when car shopping even though its really a looker.

Carrying over the old 1.5 block is like a beautiful girl without any substance.

Skyactiv X engine looks v promising but unlikely it will make it here.

vironix

Reaction score
Overpriced unless u really value that interior. Shitty engine. Mhybrid useless

Sent from the anal hair of Thanos using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.