d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Oojobs

Reaction score
Couscous more power then me.

At least i got no kids.

His driving hours more then me leh. I very nua one only 10 hrs a week.

He somemore go home to take car then chiong back to town... me is straight after work drive a bit then go home lol

I find the most challenging part being self employ is discipline. Full time job you have boss watching over so discipline comes automatically. While self employ you can suka suka take the day off.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
But self-employed take leave, got money?

I find the most challenging part being self employ is discipline. Full time job you have boss watching over so discipline comes automatically. While self employ you can suka suka take the day off.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be serious. Those driving phv full-time here. You all usually don't have enough time to sit down have a full meal? Concerning question, because I wish to learn the real life experience from the laojiao here.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
To be serious. Those driving phv full-time here. You all usually don't have enough time to sit down have a full meal? Concerning question, because I wish to learn the real life experience from the laojiao here.

Meals won't be the first concern. Toilet will be the first concern. Hahaha

Nonsense

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one got problem with MD today?

This morning MD haywire.... from hougang wanna MD back to yishun... give me job go to Bukit Timah market...waste bullet ignore..

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Lol that's what we all think before we started driving.
You'll understand soon.

The human bladder has a twisted sense of humour.
It will signal you to pee just when there's no petrol stations around.

In conclusion, standby a few rubber bands if you know what I mean.

Ya, I think this one is sibey jialat. I guess the best bet is run petrol stations?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
basically like what lnmb sae before

people party and eat, chiu peng

people sleep, chiu eat

no regular timing for meals

if u need more advice on meal timings, u go see phv fb grp. there is this diamond tier driver, 4pm eat dinner to get ready for evening peak hrs :o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.