Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Anybody has experience with Kow Brothers Motor's bodykits in JB? Or any JB workshops that specializes in bodykits there? See their prices on Carousell sibeh cheap 1/3 the price of SG

Try this place, a lot of different model kit and better workmanship.
The shop look abit Low class but a lot of people go there.

Arashi aerodynamic bodykit in FB

Can WhatsApp him for photo of bodykit and quote before going down.

soufool

Reaction score
Try this place, a lot of different model kit and better workmanship.
The shop look abit Low class but a lot of people go there.

Arashi aerodynamic bodykit in FB

Can WhatsApp him for photo of bodykit and quote before going down.

Thanks! Any idea usually need how long? Stay there short holiday next day collect car?

leeslayerex

Reaction score
Did my bodykit there. Price on Carousell shows $250. But when I’m there at the shop, he will tell you price differs across different types of materials. End up paying RM1560.

Workmanship is alright only. Can try Arashi. Have also heard other places with more affordable prices than Kow.

Anybody has experience with Kow Brothers Motor's bodykits in JB? Or any JB workshops that specializes in bodykits there? See their prices on Carousell sibeh cheap 1/3 the price of SG

soufool

Reaction score
Did my bodykit there. Price on Carousell shows $250. But when I’m there at the shop, he will tell you price differs across different types of materials. End up paying RM1560.

Workmanship is alright only. Can try Arashi. Have also heard other places with more affordable prices than Kow.

Ok! What did you change if you don't mind? How long did it take?

fangxx

Reaction score
Any good and reasonable priced workshop in jb for car spray? Other than BTS because they have increase their price too much and waiting time is 10 days.

shazzarina

Reaction score
Any good and reasonable priced workshop in jb for car spray? Other than BTS because they have increase their price too much and waiting time is 10 days.

I am also looking for a workshop in JB to repair a large dent. If you find one please post and share.

leeslayerex

Reaction score
I added bodykit to my current ride. Went down to select bodykit style and placed deposit. Once bodykit is here, he will spray paint and once done he will let you know when to fit. Took around a month.

Ok! What did you change if you don't mind? How long did it take?

soufool

Reaction score
I added bodykit to my current ride. Went down to select bodykit style and placed deposit. Once bodykit is here, he will spray paint and once done he will let you know when to fit. Took around a month.

Okay thanks!! Still need order and take one month...

airxairx

Reaction score
Hiz! Just did wheel alignment at a michelin authorised workshop at bt indah. The boss there informed that I had over-inflated my tyres, and should keep all 4 at 220KPa. But the recommended pressure for my car is 250Kpa for the front, and 220 for the back. Your views?

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hiz! Just did wheel alignment at a michelin authorised workshop at bt indah. The boss there informed that I had over-inflated my tyres, and should keep all 4 at 220KPa. But the recommended pressure for my car is 250Kpa for the front, and 220 for the back. Your views?

u driving cayenne gts? iirc, just go with the recommendation in the manual - 250 for the front, rear can be slightly higher like 270 or something. i can ask my buddy if u really need to know the actual. he bought one last yr.

airxairx

Reaction score
u driving cayenne gts? iirc, just go with the recommendation in the manual - 250 for the front, rear can be slightly higher like 270 or something. i can ask my buddy if u really need to know the actual. he bought one last yr.

No but thanks. Drving a red swift. :s22:

Whispers

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
question:
buying seat belts from Taobao. will require stitching? any workshop inside JB that does replacement of seat belts?

thanks!

Last edited:

naulium

Reaction score
Hello!

I’m driving a Nissan qashqai 2.0. 11.5year old car. The passenger side recently has some noise and when the engine idle at traffic light in D mode, it has some rattling sound also- it goes away when I put in N mode while waiting.

May I know what might be the the issues and also workshop to recommend? Thanks

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing your engine mounts, assuming you've checked for loose items that could be rattling against the plastic compartments. Easy check to check is to open your bonnet, engage D with someone stepping on the brake for you, and you double-check if the sound is coming from the engine bay.
Or you can drive down to CarClick and ask someone to confirm the problem for you, as well as to get pricing and book an appointment if they are packed or if you don't want to wait.

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
Check through some tyres price these few days. Any one using Michelin XM2 or XM2+?

Hawk tyre price is the highest.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.