[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://nianticlabs.com/blog/cheatingupdate-081419/

"We’ve identified and initiated action against more than 500K accounts who were found to be using cheating apps in Pokémon GO and Harry Potter: Wizards Unite."

What do u think of the 500K figure? Possible, or Niantic tua kang? :s11:

Most probably exaggerating. I'll still continue to use iSpoofer until I get another ban, then will stop playing.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HzvkqW1l.jpg

Let's see by 90 seen, will have shiny or not. :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
September quite exciting for non spoofers

Looks like 2nd week of ultra bonus will have regionals (hopefully gen 2 and later) appearing in eggs. Plus deoxy in raids

3rd week of ultra bonus most likely will start to see Gen 5 plus gen 1 regionals swapping again

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
There seems to be some problem with the capture after raid.

Seems that when there is a network problem while in the catch screen, even restarting the app and going into the completed gym will still not bring up the catch screen. I lost a shiny this way. :s22:

Also, never press the Back button on your phone, or it will have the same effect too.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really kampung spirit. Forever not dying. Lol

it can be done ...... 6 acc FF the blissey,

3 X 3 go in, make sure every wave they save, else will down, 10 accounts also no use........

to get gold, neighburhood is the easiest, cos they want to save.....

now i try to hit lesser on gyms liao after getting the last mrt gym gold

basically my house to town area mrt i gold liao...

all i need is to pogo plus spin it ..... item refill damn fast

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neighborhood, the gym sure down before they come over and see who hoot "their" gym.:s13::s13:

Aiya, just park your pokemon at far away gyms, that's the small challenging issue you have to face if being legit player in Singapore.

nowadays i just tear mrt gyms and some work place......

its a culture @ town gyms, 3-4 hours, esp lunch time, they dun save, they know a group is comming.......then again got coins good, cannot just grill.....

work alrweady so busy, clearing a daily pass, weekend IF got time, then chase, if not, also no life......

Stuffed

Master Member
Reaction score
I got a 100% shadow bulbasaur. Will it remain 100% after I purify or the IV can be rerolled downwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.