Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris8510

Reaction score
Things very simple, when you start working on it you will understand it. Because everyone have different driving style and timing.😉

To be serious. Those driving phv full-time here. You all usually don't have enough time to sit down have a full meal? Concerning question, because I wish to learn the real life experience from the laojiao here.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the sincere genuine advices guys.
One more silly question which has been on my mind. Say I pass the pdvl exam and renting a car weekly basis, say I pick grabcar. How does the renting system work? Any fix day and time of a week to start for the rental?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
bro why u nv ask “if drive x number of hrs , how much can earn?” lol

One more silly question which has been on my mind. Say I pass the pdvl exam and renting a car weekly basis, say I pick grabcar. How does the renting system work? Any fix day and time of a week to start for the rental?

sanchin

Reaction score
work will never finish de, money will never earn all de. when is time to rest it is time to take a break. simi OTOT for wat? driving is so simple focus on the road nia safe n sound go home and repeat next day.

Screwdiver

Reaction score

The last place you want to rent a car is from grab.

Been there done that, wet my pants when I see how they check for defects/scratches/damages. Heng I only try out for 1 week.

Rental also one of the highest.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Been there done that, wet my pants when I see how they check for defects/scratches/damages. Heng I only try out for 1 week.

Serious that bad bad ah? I was looking at their selection, probably go for cheapest which is Mazda 3.
I see many not so good feedbacks for LCR too. Any other bigger established rental car companies I can check out? If possible, best can collect and return in south area because that's where I stay.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score

My car just kenna scratched.... my rental coy close one eye... or both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.