Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
H9w8Ovjl.jpg

YAVQgASl.jpg

The grab office staff gave me this pamphlet. I guess this is standard rate for them? I am really looking at lowest rate for now. Would one suggest Mazda 3 or Toyota Vios? Factoring in fuel consumption rate too. Sorry, because I only drove family car previously, don't have much driving experience so is a little hard to understand...

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, the temporary PDVL is just a piece of flimsy A5 size paper. It says to display. Previously you all can't be literally paste this paper on the windscreen bah???

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
H9w8Ovjl.jpg

YAVQgASl.jpg

The grab office staff gave me this pamphlet. I guess this is standard rate for them? I am really looking at lowest rate for now. Would one suggest Mazda 3 or Toyota Vios? Factoring in fuel consumption rate too. Sorry, because I only drove family car previously, don't have much driving experience so is a little hard to understand...

Petrol cars are btw 11 to 13 km/l.
Not much difference imo.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, the temporary PDVL is just a piece of flimsy A5 size paper. It says to display. Previously you all can't be literally paste this paper on the windscreen bah???

No need to display. As of now.

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sweat. Thought the papers are difficult, but heng still managed to pass both. Collection of temporary pdvl was pretty fast, it was ready before I even managed to finish filling up the two oetrol card forms.

^5

I also completed the test today. KNN the Grab guy damn guai lan. After test, just asked him need to approach the gals to fill up the petrol forms, he ji tao reply "I already told u just now, if u missed it, too bad... cheesepie" . Just say a Yes / No, knn JJWW so long with me.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^5

I also completed the test today. KNN the Grab guy damn guai lan. After test, just asked him need to approach the gals to fill up the petrol forms, he ji tao reply "I already told u just now, if u missed it, too bad... cheesepie" . Just say a Yes / No, knn JJWW so long with me.
I thought they are sta staff? I wanted to ask which one, but I feel almost all of them seem quite short fuse, probably too many monks wannabe bah... :p
Which one was you? I am the one asked many qns in class and slightly long hair.... :p lol
I also blur lor. The two ladies asking me fill up the petrol forms then suddenly the sta call my name to collect the pdvl paper, but by the time I went over he chop chop finished telling the others what to do le. I was like errr hello me???

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^5

What petrol forms? Shell card?

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought they are sta staff? I wanted to ask which one, but I feel almost all of them seem quite short fuse, probably too many monks wannabe bah... :p
Which one was you? I am the one asked many qns in class and slightly long hair.... :p lol
I also blur lor. The two ladies asking me fill up the petrol forms then suddenly the sta call my name to collect the pdvl paper, but by the time I went over he chop chop finished telling the others what to do le. I was like errr hello me???

just as expected.... you're the one with shoulder length hair, wear specs. :s13:

I said the guai lan guy is the one quite frenly with you to explain to you the email went to msia and reforwarded back to sg. Coz u're the only one with med report problem.

During exam, the brain is fully filled who will go and listen carefully his instructions wor. TBH, no need to be so ya ya mah.... everyone just go there take test nia, not asking him for money. There's one joker test print 1 piece of paper also tio him kaopei.

I'm low profile guy, don't worry too much. :D

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
H9w8Ovjl.jpg

YAVQgASl.jpg

Nissan Qashqai

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Think about it

Mazda 5 (6s) is $12 more than Mazda 3 (4s)

Actually if u can do about 1 6s trip a day

The $12 can cover easily

So potential earning wise take 6s better

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just as expected.... you're the one with shoulder length hair, wear specs. :s13:

I said the guai lan guy is the one quite frenly with you to explain to you the email went to msia and reforwarded back to sg. Coz u're the only one with med report problem.

During exam, the brain is fully filled who will go and listen carefully his instructions wor. TBH, no need to be so ya ya mah.... everyone just go there take test nia, not asking him for money. There's one joker test print 1 piece of paper also tio him kaopei.

I'm low profile guy, don't worry too much. :D
Shhh not that guailan lah, abit nia. LOL
Oh that STA guy who tells us exam instructions ah. Because I think he was the one called me 2 days before exam say I didn't submit medical report. I sounded a little harsh over the phone and send another email with all the black and white. I guess that's why he was a little scare thus "friendly" to me lah... Haha. But kns sibey extra me remove my bracelet during exam, after 2nd paper I went Grab office 10mins then remember and quickly ran back, but missing le... :(

Ya, test printing I almost laughed out, epic sia

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nissan Qashqai

i will take prius+ because 6s jin ho tan
Qashqai is good car at a good rate if u like SUV.
Think about it

Mazda 5 (6s) is $12 more than Mazda 3 (4s)

Actually if u can do about 1 6s trip a day

The $12 can cover easily

So potential earning wise take 6s better

Mazda 5 and Nissan Qashqai are 5 seaters?

I newbie leh, take the atas expensive Toyota Prius+ wait I scare I dig grave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.