Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

fireantz

Reaction score
It occurs suddenly. I dunno it's the app issue or phone issue because some of my friend using other android model don't have this issue but when I check the review if OCBC app on play store it seems like I'm not alone.

Update. I called OCBC who helped me to reset the one token. After reconfiguring I'm able to use it now

raintr33

Reaction score
Just to share I had to DISABLE the VoLTE Carrier check in order to make voice call on TPG.
To do this, type *#*#86583#*#* in the Caller , and the VoLTE symbol should appear.
Strange this setting isn't available in the menu.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaomi online store in lazada selling 9t 64gb at 379... worth getting?:s11::s11:

pretty unsure their 1 year local warranty actually referring to what. probably need to ask them.
psDystsl.png

Xiaomi China base model is 6/128gb going for rmb1,999 + free power bank (worth rmb99).

If you want to use the phone immediately without additional steps like installing Google apps + if warranty is issue for you then just get a local set instead.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaomi online store in lazada selling 9t 64gb at 379... worth getting?:s11::s11:

pretty unsure their 1 year local warranty actually referring to what. probably need to ask them.

nope, their 1 is consider export set.

u need send back to them for xiaomi warranty.

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to hide the time on home screen when you use other launchers like poco or nova launcher? I want to use clock widgets and having two clocks showing on the home screen looks weird.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope, their 1 is consider export set.

u need send back to them for xiaomi warranty.

thanks. they just now also replied to my query too. seems like its export set.

they like trying to smoke, say can go local service centre if need repair. if they don't accept can contact them again.. i'm like sure...

Last edited:

zcheez

Reaction score
For unlocking boot loader which require to wait 7 days, do i have to actively use the phone or can i continue using my old phone still with my sim card?

tokenbest

Reaction score
Guys, FML. after trying out new case i realize my front cam really got some issue. Everytime it retracts and come up, it doesn't go all the way up, which is why the new cases all kena block by a bit and can see the glare/reflection. Anyone else having this same issue?

Can you guys test the front cam and push it back in after it retracts? Just want to check.. and when it pop up, can pull up a bit and make it at fully extend position? Mine like really a bit off track

What to do now?

Last edited:

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, FML. after trying out new case i realize my front cam really got some issue. Everytime it retracts and come up, it doesn't go all the way up, which is why the new cases all kena block by a bit and can see the glare/reflection. Anyone else having this same issue?

Can you guys test the front cam and push it back in after it retracts? Just want to check.. and when it pop up, can pull up a bit and make it at fully extend position? Mine like really a bit off track

What to do now?
shopee
search for ringke
they have cheap and gd ones

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 7 using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What to do now?

I m using this case.. Perfect.

4l0cLr8.jpg

Reaction score
any1 able to solve or have this problem?
1: google pay credit card automatically removed every few days
2: uob mighty app unable to load after 1-2 days, have to uninstall and reinstall and setup again to use.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.