Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what you guys think of 42mm explorer 2 on 6.3 inch wrist?
too big?
too small?
or like can already?
I tried it before... Too big for me, also resale also not much value. Go for the older 16570 40mm explorer 2 instead. Should be able to pick up around 6-7k

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiyo, you sound noobie leh. just take jomashop price and convert to SGD then head to your favourite AD and see if they can give you that pricing. If they want sales then will give it to you de just prepare to negotiate hard and complete the payment accordingly.

If no skill to negotiate then buy from Jomashop lor.

P.S: Jomashop can still use promo code, go google ba. I recall got $50 off code previously.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Lol. I think ad can never match jomashop price.
You got try before? Before suggesting this?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are there any reliable places in Singapore to go for authenticate after getting watches from online?

Far East Plaza, Level 4, Unit 121B.
14 Scotts Road, #04-121B
Singapore 228213

Look for Edmund.

Rolex authentication service $80. AP authentication $70, Tudor $100, Omega $50, Cartier $80, Tag Heuer $60.

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Remember to wear your most expensive watch when you visit.

If your most expensive watch is Tag Heuer, just ask your watch friends along la.

Need some heavy hitters like full gold watches, AP, Patek, Urwerk, richard mille...etc for greater discount to be unlocked. =:p

SA see you, straight away put you into private room for viewing and champagne all come out and then you just put your sack of cash on the table for counting. Live the baller way, no need credit card installment plan crap.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your most expensive watch is Tag Heuer, just ask your watch friends along la.

Need some heavy hitters like full gold watches, AP, Patek, Urwerk, richard mille...etc for greater discount to be unlocked. =:p

SA see you, straight away put you into private room for viewing and champagne all come out and then you just put your sack of cash on the table for counting. Live the baller way, no need credit card installment plan crap.

Lolololoooool

makingfriends

Reaction score

doesn’t matter u pay cash or by credit card instalment plan...it does not affect the AD coz if u on instalment plan...the bank had pay AD full...it is u n bank problem liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.