Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synnexo

Reaction score
No leh.. nothing from them. Maybe cause I'm on cis?

Maybe give them a call to check if the promotion can be extended to u, that is if the plan features suit your needs.

It's something like 1000min, 500sms, CID, 20Gb pay $20 & 30Gb pay $25.35. If CSO say no such promotion or offerr expired, then port to elsewhere.

Alfie77

Reaction score
Maybe give them a call to check if the promotion can be extended to u, that is if the plan features suit your needs.

It's something like 1000min, 500sms, CID, 20Gb pay $20 & 30Gb pay $25.35. If CSO say no such promotion or offerr expired, then port to elsewhere.
Tried that before. Told them if no promo by the time my contract expires, might consider porting to other telcos. Guess what the CSO replied? Go ahead lor. Thanks bye

Synnexo

Reaction score
Tried that before. Told them if no promo by the time my contract expires, might consider porting to other telcos. Guess what the CSO replied? Go ahead lor. Thanks bye

That's seriously a lousy customer experience. If a CSO tells me that, I'll surely feedback to the relevant supervisors, even though no outcome or anything will be done. That doesn't take me much time as I've a standard feedback template.

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score
Those on Circles life, is the 4g speeds always so bad.

CBD area.

Can't load YouTube, insta. Game also always get the low speed logo.

Seems like 3g speed, only good for texting.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

saw ur msg too late.. alr ported to SH... thanks anyway! :)

Sadist4life

Reaction score

Is this promo for existing SingTel SIM only customers? Or is it for those on CIS?

C32B

Master Member
Reaction score

I called for mine and didn't get. CSO said is for selected customer. Will hang on to see what other offers down the road.

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's seriously a lousy customer experience. If a CSO tells me that, I'll surely feedback to the relevant supervisors, even though no outcome or anything will be done. That doesn't take me much time as I've a standard feedback template.
nothing wrong with that what.

you are the one who ownself made the statement that you intend to switch after contract expires, CSO gave you the go ahead which is what you wanted.. then you complain when you get approval for what you wanted?

so after writing a feedback to the supervisors, and the supervisors reply back to you thanking you for your feedback but tell you that they don't see any wrong doings on the CSO part what will you do? tell the sup that you are going to write to the CEO and media and PM Office and hope that the sup will pee in their pants?

in this day and age if you still expecting to use this lame threat of porting out and expects the CSO to cry and beg you to stay and throw offers and freebies to you and cannot accept it when you don't get the answer you want, then you should really wake up your idea.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited:

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
nothing wrong with that what.

you are the one who ownself made the statement that you intend to switch after contract expires, CSO gave you the go ahead which is what you wanted.. then you complain when you get approval for what you wanted?

so after writing a feedback to the supervisors, and the supervisors reply back to you thanking you for your feedback but tell you that they don't see any wrong doings on the CSO part what will you do? tell the sup that you are going to write to the CEO and media and PM Office and hope that the sup will pee in their pants?

in this day and age if you still expecting to use this lame threat of porting out and expects the CSO to cry and beg you to stay and throw offers and freebies to you and cannot accept it when you don't get the answer you want, then you should really wake up your idea.

yes, and these staff are just following policies/directions from their management. they can't come up with some ad-hoc promo just to retain a single customer. if they couldn't offer any promo for you to stay then just vote with your feet and transfer to a telco that offers something better.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys my starhub phone contract end on this nov 2019. Can i switch to no sim card plan now? Or need to wait till nov contract end?

Do i need to pay any penalty fee? Bt i’m a hub club member. Thanks

lance88

Reaction score
Guys my starhub phone contract end on this nov 2019. Can i switch to no sim card plan now? Or need to wait till nov contract end?

Do i need to pay any penalty fee? Bt i’m a hub club member. Thanks

till nov contract end or pay penalty

lance88

Reaction score

my case is similiar where other telcos is offering better deals. I told the cso if they are able to price match and ill stay but they end up only offered 3mths of match nia. So I jumped without further questions.

The irony about it is that 2 mths later, they came out with $18/mth deal with few months free plan.

Synnexo

Reaction score
my case is similiar where other telcos is offering better deals. I told the cso if they are able to price match and ill stay but they end up only offered 3mths of match nia. So I jumped without further questions.

The irony about it is that 2 mths later, they came out with $18/mth deal with few months free plan.

Quite surprising that they can ad-hoc offer u. Usually can quote & check if can tag on existing promotion offer to selected customers. Anyway since they didn't offer anything to your liking, hop on to others. Not short of options these days.

boliao45

Reaction score
imho CSO have some leeway of benefits they can offer (subjected to your negiotiations skill) usually in the form of VAS and stuff. basic plans and offerings to match competition is decision by HQ and not up to the cso to give.

Quite surprising that they can ad-hoc offer u. Usually can quote & check if can tag on existing promotion offer to selected customers. Anyway since they didn't offer anything to your liking, hop on to others. Not short of options these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.