Release dates for AIB RX5700 gfx cards (non reference)

wahpiang

Reaction score
If they are not carrying the 5700 pulse then it's a big bummer for me. I really don't want to get the reference card.

moonSymph

Reaction score
Did some OC.. Idk gfx not detected by timespy 1.0 even though i ran it on timespy 1.1 and on gui it clearly shown 5700xt.. but validation showing as timespy 1.0? maybe because i'm using free version..

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually GN review and teardown is one of the reason why i went for Pulse, honestly this time round sapphire did a good job with the pulse.. i was deciding between pulse and Red Devil..

Sapphire also did a good job with the Pulse RX580. I had it for a few days and the build quality was good.

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still using my few yrs old Sapphire HD5000 series, waiting for RGB version of 5700XT, anyone has any idea which brand will come out RGB version?

Xeroze

Reaction score
Below are the few store that u can get from.. I can't disclose how much I get it for =/.. Srp is 660 if u getting pc parts will probably be able to ask for discount like one of the bro here who get from pc themes..

Bizgram
Pc Themes
Tech Deals
Global Cybermind

Thanks man. Got mine today at one of the non-PCT places here. Was kinda bummed when i found out PCT was OOS by ytd.

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapest 2070 659
Cheapest 2070 Super 749
5700 Xt Pulse 660

Worth to top up $89 to go for 2070 Super?

hmm i mean since u already paying for such price, just go for super if u getting nvidia card.

if not get 5700xt, i believe there is potential performance improvement once the driver is matured.

Still using my few yrs old Sapphire HD5000 series, waiting for RGB version of 5700XT, anyone has any idea which brand will come out RGB version?

hard to say... think gigabyte/asus but not sure how much rgb only :o

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most prob ASUS or MSI will come out with a RGB version

hmm i mean since u already paying for such price, just go for super if u getting nvidia card.

if not get 5700xt, i believe there is potential performance improvement once the driver is matured.

hard to say... think gigabyte/asus but not sure how much rgb only :o

Thanks I read the usual brands except Sapphire will come out RGB version, ASUS might be out next month...

moonSymph

Reaction score
Actually I don't have much issue with the lastest driver except during initial install which was resolve by a reinstall with "clean install" option.. but so far I only tested MHW, World War Z, CS Go.. No idea why people keep bitching about driver issues..

moonSymph

Reaction score
If u need the feature from Nvidia then go for it? I feel that 5700XT is priced nicely though.. 2060 Super pricing and slightly better than 2060 super or 2070 perf.. unless u need the Cuda for AI or the ray tracing feature I don't think Nvidia is a sweet buy.. of course if u willing to spend more for those feature 2070s may be worth it..

Got me thinking as well. Price difference here a lot less compared the US

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.