Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, read this review. The reviewer doesn't know split screen on normal table mode (no Dex). I normally split open 2 screens, Chrome and Netflix and the device works well, no speed issues.

Yeah, it sounded like the reviewer was not familiar with the Samsung UI.

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation on where to buy this tablet?

does export set has international warranty?

hotspur_77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
v.tempting...
I was in dilemma over S5e & tab A, $479 + gst & handling fee around $520 iirc... Tab A only cost me $269 so that's almost half the price... i dun game, just for surfing + movies etc so good enough for me...

hotspur_77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't game either but I got Tab S5e. Display quality matters to me.

I actually wanted to get S5e... After playing around with my wife's tab A, think i can live with tft panel... Though speakers' a concern initially, but won't be using the tablet @ home, mostly using it on the road so using tws, hence doesn't really affect me... Biggest diff to me is the thickness of S5e, it's really really slim compared to tab A..

Anyway, depends on usage & your budget, just get one that suits your needs...

karloil

Reaction score
I was in dilemma over S5e & tab A, $479 + gst & handling fee around $520 iirc... Tab A only cost me $269 so that's almost half the price... i dun game, just for surfing + movies etc so good enough for me...

I was also on the same shoes as you were. Spent good time at SES testing out both units. (I also considered the Tab A 2019 too.) But ended getting the S5e instead. The built quality, screen and speakers won me over.

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was also on the same shoes as you were. Spent good time at SES testing out both units. (I also considered the Tab A 2019 too.) But ended getting the S5e instead. The built quality, screen and speakers won me over.

Same for me, I was thinking hard on the Tab A 2019 as well. Surprisingly, I tested some of the demo games, Tab A had a smoother experience (largely due to the graphics powering the lower resolution display).

However, I considered the fact that Tab S5e has a bigger battery and also it is slimmer, thus, S5e was still the choice.

Actually, if you are looking for a gaming tablet, Tab S5e might not be the choice.

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought Samsung S5e.

I bought the WIFI version, but regretted. Should have bought LTE version instead.

I use it for FB, YouTube, and reading (bought this mainly for digital books to read).

karloil

Reaction score
Same for me, I was thinking hard on the Tab A 2019 as well. Surprisingly, I tested some of the demo games, Tab A had a smoother experience (largely due to the graphics powering the lower resolution display).

However, I considered the fact that Tab S5e has a bigger battery and also it is slimmer, thus, S5e was still the choice.

Actually, if you are looking for a gaming tablet, Tab S5e might not be the choice.

Yep, was choosing between the S5e, Tab A 10.1 and Tab A 8 (2019). Good thing I went with the S5e.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.