[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I had just beaten Sekiro today. What a run. Going to attempt to plat it. Anyone plat it already? Not sure to do Shura or Purification for NG+ first.

noobiee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Than that's the point, for u to get a new Controller.
And now vone out 4 new colors for you to choose.
And since u gave a vigorous working left thumb,
I will recommend u to get an analog stick cover to ease the pressure on the stick.
Yes, with a vigorous left thumb, the covery will sure drop off. But this will signal to you, "pls be gentle" .

its not the physical button which is spoilt

it is the directional giving me problem, when i hold diagonally, it sometimes will just register as other direction lol

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Thanks man, feels so accomplished when I beat it. Yeah, really needs a lot of patience and determination. It's more difficult for me during the early parts as I've never played any FromSoft games before. Sekiro is my debut. Haha. Once you practise enough and get a hang of it, then it becomes easier. Better gear will help a little too.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, feels so accomplished when I beat it. Yeah, really needs a lot of patience and determination. It's more difficult for me during the early parts as I've never played any FromSoft games before. Sekiro is my debut. Haha. Once you practise enough and get a hang of it, then it becomes easier. Better gear will help a little too.

i gave up. this game is much harder than souls and bourne. my aggressive play style of charging in and slashing doesn't work in this game. also i am bad at doing counters. end up dying alot :s13:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I die countless times too. Yeah, must wait for openings to attack/punish, can't always chiong. I love counters/deflections, maybe that up my motivation to play also lol. I'm currently doing a charmless, bell demon (increased difficulty) 2nd run, see where my limits are.

i gave up. this game is much harder than souls and bourne. my aggressive play style of charging in and slashing doesn't work in this game. also i am bad at doing counters. end up dying alot :s13:

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Think I received mine but it expires in July right?

The 10% disct code sent in july, was for purchases > $60 bought in June. There was another round of this discount for purchases>$60 for sales made in july. I reached out via FB msging to PSN asia and the CSO provided me with the 10 digit code after i provided my account email and psn ID. I think the code is unique to your account.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/latest-news/2019/icd-campaign-190701/

Bought

Overwatch® Legendary Edition (English Ver.) $25.54
Far Cry New Dawn - Digital Standard Edition (English/Chinese/Korean Ver.) $19.08
BATTLESHIP (English Ver.) $2.68
EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN Ultimate Edition (English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.) $57.18
ASTRO BOT: RESCUE MISSION (English/Chinese/Korean/Japanese Ver.) $27.48

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Marvel's Avengers - Official Prologue Gameplay Trailer

after spiderman ps4 set the standard so high for fluid superhero combat...i see this like non hype.:s22:

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Gameplay - Gamescom 2019

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Official Characters Trailer - Gamescom 2019

Death Stranding Gameplay Demo With Hideo Kojima (Geoff Keighly + Peeing) - Gamescom 2019

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Marvel's Avengers - Official Prologue Gameplay Trailer

after spiderman ps4 set the standard so high for fluid superhero combat...i see this like non hype.:s22:

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Gameplay - Gamescom 2019

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Official Characters Trailer - Gamescom 2019

Death Stranding Gameplay Demo With Hideo Kojima (Geoff Keighly + Peeing) - Gamescom 2019

Is saitama payable character. If not one punch win

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.