Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. With the official book cover
Even the cheap Infiland Tab S5e case I'd gotten from Amazon does auto sleep/wake when case is closed or opened respectively. IIRC, the backlit keyboard case does this as well....
Uml6TiQ.jpg

ahtea

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keyboard case doesn’t have auto sleep and wake.
At least for Tab S4

Yes, for Tab S5e, it is the same. The original keyboard case does not have auto sleep and wake. You need to double tap the screen/press the power button to wake up the device.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know if the tab s5e comes with preinstalled screen protector?

PingJun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Greetings everyone.

Have a question.

How can I save some texts from Micro SD Card to the tablet?

I tried saving to the document, but Micro SD Card must be inside the tablet. Otherwise, the texts will also be "gone" if Micro SD Card is not inside the tablet....

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the latest firmware for Samsung Tab S5e?

My unit is still at April 2019 security updates ... Press Software Update also say no new update :s22:

karloil

Reaction score
Not SMS... But ebooks, comics and magazines....

And stories I save in Words.

Just make sure you save them in the 'Internal Storage' area. Maybe in 'Internal Storage - Documents'. Once saved here, you can remove the microSD and still be able to view your documents.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyways got a tempered glass protector for it.
Always a good idea to get an SP for handphones and tablets. My S10+, Oppo AX5s, Samsung Tab S5e and Tab S2 8" are all protected with SP's. I'd gotten a Spigen SP from Amzon while I was in Canada. Recently paid S$10 to have it installed by pro (I'd gotten a cheap SP while I was in Canada, did a half-decent job of installing it myself but touched one edge of the SP too many times while adjusting its fit, so the edge couldn't stick any more and was an eyesore).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.