Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Davidtan471

Reaction score
Does it make a difference if I tell my current LS I am under police case now due to some other reason. Not due to LS. And also tell him I am under unpaid leave at work same thing like going to Kena fire.

Curious about this also ?

Can anyone help to answer this ?

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Hi I decided its wise to be anonymous. Just to play safe. I posted here but I fear too many other eyes reading

green72

Reaction score
Does it make a difference if I tell my current LS I am under police case now due to some other reason. Not due to LS. And also tell him I am under unpaid leave at work same thing like going to Kena fire.
No, it doesn't matter to the LS how dire your situation is. To tell them only bolden them to up the ante to force you to pay. They don't care and it's their M.O to use this predicament to make you pay. Negotiation with them is not an option.

They feed on your fear. C'mon, enjoy the peace for an hour, a day, a week and a month from any harassment. Take the time to bond with your family. I strongly believe your family will rally around you.

Family and close friends is where you go to for strength and some sort of sanity.

To remain uncontactable from the LS is the best thing you have done.

Continue to remain silent from the LS. Don't hesitate to immediately call 999 if there is a slightest suspicions someone outside is a LS runner.

Hang in there. It will pass. You are getting back your life.

Last edited:

seowliao

Reaction score

interesting..polis never tell you to stop communicating with them ?

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Help I need help with LS. They harassing my nok and work place. They called and scream at my nok & colleagues now big trouble with management

green72

Reaction score
Help I need help with LS. They harassing my nok and work place. They called and scream at my nok & colleagues now big trouble with management
Make an online police report if not yet. Show it to your employer. Show the Police report some sort of can calm the nerves of your management. It shows you are serious to solve the problem and if they are "human" enough, will help you with the harassment.

Explain to your NOK honestly, this require your entire soul to move forward.

You will be surprised that some will help you. Just don't think it's the end of the world.

Man up, don't pay, don't contact LS, inform those affected and report to police.

green72

Reaction score
To those in the current stressful period, remember to eat and rest.

You need all the energy to muster the strength to overcome this.

I know this simple task seems unimportant at the moment buy do eat and rest as often. The weaker you are physically, it can cause you to make silly actions and decisions.

You need the mental strength to remain strong too.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
To those in the current stressful period, remember to eat and rest.

You need all the energy to muster the strength to overcome this.

I know this simple task seems unimportant at the moment buy do eat and rest as often. The weaker you are physically, it can cause you to make silly actions and decisions.

You need the mental strength to remain strong too.

Since 9th August 2019 I have been harassed. I have sleepless nights, I can't eat, I cry a lot and if I am outside my hse I am like a walking zombie and in constant fear. Everyone looks suspicious too me even a school kid. I am losing my mind soon. I even lost 5kg.i just drink a lot of water. When I am inside my house any slightest sound also I kanchong. I scared if someone outside gonna lock my gate or splash paint or scribble o$p$ never have I tot this will happen to me. I am getting paranoid over everything. I think i will go mad soon or worse end my life.

Last edited:

Davidtan471

Reaction score
Since 9th August 2019 I have been harassed. I have sleepless nights, I can't eat, I cry a lot and if I am outsde my hse I am like a walking zombie and in constant fear. Every looks suspicious too me even a school kid. I am losing my mind soon. I even lost 5kg.i just drink a lot of water.

How much did u loan from them ?

green72

Reaction score
Since 9th August 2019 I have been harassed. I have sleepless nights, I can't eat, I cry a lot and if I am outsde my hse I am like a walking zombie and in constant fear. Every looks suspicious too me even a school kid. I am losing my mind soon. I even lost 5kg.i just drink a lot of water.
We have been where you are now. I'm living my life now as never b4.

Stick to our advice, you can pull through. Being paranoid is a killer. Step back and you realise Singapore is a safe place.

Back then, I also peep through my window curtain constantly b4 going to work and my live cctv footage became my fav K drama binge.Walk different path to work everyday and do look behind while walking regularly.

My family members keep reminding me not to let the LS crawl under my skin. I manage to snap out of it.

Spent time out, simple makan outside. Don't worry, our LS and runner is no pro Mafia gang. All bs and cowards who harass virtually via phone.

No runner will come stalk you outside to harm you. They only dare to quickly splash or chain your gate. Any of them stupid enough to bang on your door for sure get caught too.

They don't want to harm you, only want your fear to milk you dry of your money.

Stay strong.

Last edited:

coffeelover84

Reaction score
Since 9th August 2019 I have been harassed. I have sleepless nights, I can't eat, I cry a lot and if I am outside my hse I am like a walking zombie and in constant fear. Everyone looks suspicious too me even a school kid. I am losing my mind soon. I even lost 5kg.i just drink a lot of water. When I am inside my house any slightest sound also I kanchong. I scared if someone outside gonna lock my gate or splash paint or scribble o$p$ never have I tot this will happen to me. I am getting paranoid over everything. I think i will go mad soon or worse end my life.

Stay strong.. like all the advisors who mentioned here, you need to eat well and stay alert so as to fight against them. I know it can be stressful having to fear that they will come any time to splash paint or scribble. However, all of us who are here are having the same fear hence we need to stay strong together. And just be prepared they will be here.. if they will be here, they will and this is something I guess we have to face it after all. I understand it is difficult to face your neighbours and family or friends but whats done cannot be undone. I hope you will really be strong and not letting them have their way.

Bebe2019

Reaction score

Stick to our advice, you can pull through. Being paranoid is a killer. Step back and you realise Singapore is a safe place.

Back then, I also peep through my window curtain constantly b4 going to work and my live cctv footage became my fav K drama binge.Walk different path to work everyday and do look behind while walking regularly.

My family members keep reminding me not to let the LS crawl under my skin. I manage to snap out of it.

Spent time out, simple makan outside. Don't worry, our LS and runner is no pro Mafia gang. All bs and cowards who harass virtually via phone.

No runner will come stalk you outside to harm you. They only dare to quickly splash or chain your gate. Any of them stupid enough to bang on your door for sure get caught too.

Stay strong.

How much u owe them and did u pay? They harassing Yr nok and work place?

Bebe2019

Reaction score

Stay strong.

I pity my cats. I can't open the windows for them now. They also suffer along with my mistake. Damn me

green72

Reaction score
1st LS = xxx to pay today but still waiting for acct no.

2nd ls = xxx paid xxx

Oh, please don't pay. Don't contact them. Please stop.

No need wait for their call. Block them now!

Not to stress you further but by paying back, you are helping to facilitate their business. Is considered you are involve in LS activity.

Report to Police, highlight this.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
I pm u sorry
No need apologise, we need to gather strength to stamp out this harassment.

We need to gang up against them. But your immediate goal is to get back to your life and routine.

Don't let them ruin you. Consider yourself the fortunate ones who discovered this thread. I believe there are hundreds more victims helpless now, get involve in providing their ATM for the illegal transactions or turn to be runner out of desperation.

Others in the same boat, take heed. Don't land yourself in jail for your financial problems.

To those who assist the LS, I say, face the law. No turning back.

Bebe2019,for you, you still can come out of this unscathed.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.