The Sneakers/Shoe Thread - Part 2

Cissiboy

Reaction score
I was told by the finishline customer service they no longer accept orders from international credit cards nor ship to freight forwarders.

Their website will now redirect or deny access from non US IP addresses. If for some reasons you slip through the cracks using VPN or otherwise, they will cancel your orders from their end.

Same with adidas, nike and reebok USA. You will need to use a proxy or concierge service if you do not have a US credit card and non shipment forwarding address.

I bought 7 pairs of shoes in the past 6 months on adidas and nike us no issues paying paypal and get it t at my vpost oregon address.
Last week on adidas shop en route to me liao

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
It should be a staple in every sneaker rotation. :p
Super comfy

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
does it increase ur height by quite alot? cos the shoe quite bulky. I've always wanted to get a white af1 but cos I'm quite tall alr scared later wear liao take bus go upper deck need bend my neck like siao hahaha

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Cissiboy

Reaction score
I’m 1.85 size us10 or 11 depending on shoes and itried 3 times with AF1 and despite liking them a lot they always look chunky on me..

KYLee

Reaction score
I was told by the finishline customer service they no longer accept orders from international credit cards nor ship to freight forwarders.

Their website will now redirect or deny access from non US IP addresses. If for some reasons you slip through the cracks using VPN or otherwise, they will cancel your orders from their end.

Same with adidas, nike and reebok USA. You will need to use a proxy or concierge service if you do not have a US credit card and non shipment forwarding address.

dang.. thanks for the info!

KYLee

Reaction score
looking for ppl to share endclothing purchase! $117 more needed for free shipping!

wacko82

Master Member
Reaction score
o76lXL6.jpg

Ootd.. Yes I'm a bui bui.. 🥺🥺

KYLee

Reaction score
ordered a pair of shoe from Adidas USA to my Ezbuy USA address and the ordered got cancelled thereafter.. think they are blocking sale to commercial address just like Finishline.

Meanwhile i have a pair of shoes to order from end clothing and missing $45 for free shipping. pm me who wants to share!

Cissiboy

Reaction score
ordered a pair of shoe from Adidas USA to my Ezbuy USA address and the ordered got cancelled thereafter.. think they are blocking sale to commercial address just like Finishline.

bro i last purchased from Adidas US on 13/08 !!!

Shoes reached my vPOST oregon address and they are now on the way to Sin City so the way I see it it may be that ezbuy address had been blacklisted..not the vpost one

KYLee

Reaction score
bro i last purchased from Adidas US on 13/08 !!!

Shoes reached my vPOST oregon address and they are now on the way to Sin City so the way I see it it may be that ezbuy address had been blacklisted..not the vpost one

Thanks, maybe I can try vpost. How much roughly is the shipping for a pair of shoe?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.