Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It would be nice if we can do an Invincible or even better. Lead the League table all the way for the whole season
Win the league!

this one good enough :s13:

even if win with historical lowest points also ok. :s13:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Henderson was needed to steady the ship in the last few mins vs Saints. Came on and told VVD to keep the captain armband, still led by example source

Think we were "debating" some time back about armband being pass around when the captain comes on. If what the video show is true, then kudos to Henderson. Get on with the game and forget about the armband thing, everyone know who is the captain.
Still remember the first few seconds when Hendie came on... Instantly he started to re organise some of our players and shouted instructions...

Immediately I thought to myself... That's the steel our midfield needed all night long

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh... Both mans team drew :)

Now.... Let's focus on our next game. A big one against the gunners.
12:30am

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Klopp on Coutinho

"As weird as it sounds, we couldn’t afford the deal. We already spend the money we got from him." Jurgen Klopp recently said when giving his stance on the said transfer.

"When I first heard about it, I thought 'that makes sense'. I personally informed Coutinho that this will be a good match. He'll fit in well at Bayern. 

"He is a world-class footballer who can change games in the right environment. A super player and a super guy. We were reluctant to hand him over, but Barcelona forced us with money, so to speak."

What a nice way to say No

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bayern Munich have lost Ribery and Robben this season so they will be desperate to get a couple of star players like Coutinho or Bale on loan, expect them to sign Bale on loan if Botak Zidane want to push him out.

Klopp on Coutinho

"As weird as it sounds, we couldn’t afford the deal. We already spend the money we got from him." Jurgen Klopp recently said when giving his stance on the said transfer.

"When I first heard about it, I thought 'that makes sense'. I personally informed Coutinho that this will be a good match. He'll fit in well at Bayern.*

"He is a world-class footballer who can change games in the right environment. A super player and a super guy. We were reluctant to hand him over, but Barcelona forced us with money, so to speak."

What a nice way to say No

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They need pogba more than pogba needs them. His directness no one can replicate. Even his passes. I'm quite impressed with how he use the outside of his boots.

They wan make pogba leave I more than happy :s13:

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
They need pogba more than pogba needs them. His directness no one can replicate. Even his passes. I'm quite impressed with how he use the outside of his boots.

They wan make pogba leave I more than happy :s13:

Pogba is to them what Coutinho used to be for us.
Sometimes, he is really good.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keita injury not looking good.

bloody internationals always give us taiji.

should just let keita rest for 1 month. got ox now to play no need rush him back.

econsmagic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keita injury not looking good.

bloody internationals always give us taiji.

should just let keita rest for 1 month. got ox now to play no need rush him back.
Don't tell me he will be a sicknote hor.... lol, tbh think he will be good during business end of season

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.