Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
Yes..that's why looking for recommendations so after contract ending soon can jump boat. Newbie here not much experience with cars but not fussy.

Appreciate any sound recommendations, TIA!

Mai tu liao

IUEKivs.jpg

Posted from PCWX using Eat Drink Drive Repeat

clockwise

Reaction score
Grab should at least take off GS during peak hour.

Damn stupid to have surge then provide a backdoor for cheaper fare call GS

1) you need G, G don't need you

2) you want low rental, good FC, low operating cost to earn more, passengers also want low fare and little wait for cars to reach, each want something

3) This is PHV life. If this also bui lun, go get a real job.

4) Many people are lazy to find real jobs partly because, once they start Peng steering, money come into pocket....so easy!! Compared to, need go find job opening, do up resume, go interview, get job liao, still need travel to office, office politics, stressful work, blah blah blah. Lots of excuse but ultimate truth is, you just can't step out of comfort zone

5) As long got a car drive, everything else doesn't matter. Feel like a king when people walking, you're sitting inside the car, listening to music, travelling from door to door, home to shopping mall

Sent from a place you know best. using GAGT

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
1) you need G, G don't need you

2) you want low rental, good FC, low operating cost to earn more, passengers also want low fare and little wait for cars to reach, each want something

3) This is PHV life. If this also bui lun, go get a real job.

4) Many people are lazy to find real jobs partly because, once they start Peng steering, money come into pocket....so easy!! Compared to, need go find job opening, do up resume, go interview, get job liao, still need travel to office, office politics, stressful work, blah blah blah. Lots of excuse but ultimate truth is, you just can't step out of comfort zone

5) As long got a car drive, everything else doesn't matter. Feel like a king when people walking, you're sitting inside the car, listening to music, travelling from door to door, home to shopping mall

tenor.gif

Don't so angry

I #justsaying only

I is love Grab
:D

Last edited:

clockwise

Reaction score
Hahahahahahhaa

No la..just being captain obvious to state the obvious

I know some people here is no choice but have to do PHV, but just want to open their mind more, so they dont drive until so frustrated.

Just accept that PHV earnings have been going downhill, and manage your own expectations.

Dont just because time to time kena a good day, then start to have false hope.

In the past, like 2013 or 2014, drive uber really is can earn 5 digit easily, and to earn more, just have to be smart about it. This happen because there wasn't so much data available for these companies to analyse.

Same as PHV drivers want to work smart, don't you all think that G or gj dont want to work smart also, and burn lesser cash?

To be fair, if those at G or gj top level are able to grow this business to such a great height that SG is now a nation of drivers, you can be sure that they are probably smarter than you and can overcome whatever loop holes eventually for them to earn more.

Whether your life will get easier, really dont matter to them. If your life is better because of certain changes that they do, then they're happy for you.

But if they're are earning more, at your expense, you really think they care?

Cherryislife

Reaction score
It may be a brainless job and people have short term memories.
But phv has improved the experience of transportation dramatically since the olden days.

Drivers in the army.
They look like the ultimate slackers and do the least amount of work.
But if there's ever a war, who is going to provide the re-supplies for rations and ammo to the frontline?

We need riders for income, as much as riders need us to move.
Especially on days of rain, people who drink, people who are running late.
We're in denial if we really believe our public transport is sufficient to support our population.
Let's not devalue our positions.

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Frontline staff always at the bottom of the food chain.

False hope point is the part new drivers will never understand.

They see people screenshot 1 msw trip, they believe every trip is that range everyday.

Hahahahahahhaa

No la..just being captain obvious to state the obvious

I know some people here is no choice but have to do PHV, but just want to open their mind more, so they dont drive until so frustrated.

Just accept that PHV earnings have been going downhill, and manage your own expectations.

Dont just because time to time kena a good day, then start to have false hope.

In the past, like 2013 or 2014, drive uber really is can earn 5 digit easily, and to earn more, just have to be smart about it. This happen because there wasn't so much data available for these companies to analyse.

Same as PHV drivers want to work smart, don't you all think that G or gj dont want to work smart also, and burn lesser cash?

To be fair, if those at G or gj top level are able to grow this business to such a great height that SG is now a nation of drivers, you can be sure that they are probably smarter than you and can overcome whatever loop holes eventually for them to earn more.

Whether your life will get easier, really dont matter to them. If your life is better because of certain changes that they do, then they're happy for you.

But if they're are earning more, at your expense, you really think they care?

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i screenshot 3 x 6 dollar trip in one hr, i thk they will sae i fake news :s22:

Frontline staff always at the bottom of the food chain.

False hope point is the part new drivers will never understand.

They see people screenshot 1 msw trip, they believe every trip is that range everyday.

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Yeap.

The other day rider was talking to me.

He said he always had the impression phv drivers earn 5k,6k every month.
Because that's what our vendors always advertise.

True reality, only the ones on the ground will know.

if i screenshot 3 x 6 dollar trip in one hr, i thk they will sae i fake news :s22:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
oQEhRHcl.jpg

Here's your inspiration new drivers.
If there's no incentive.

Average rental: $70
Average petrol: $30

Left $40 in pocket.
Earn $2 for every trip.
Go work for Ronald better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.