Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Bebe2019

Reaction score
What I can say it, delete all your social media a must coz they will just take pics from yr fb and use it.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
No need apologise, we need to gather strength to stamp out this harassment.

We need to gang up against them. But your immediate goal is to get back to your life and routine.

Don't let them ruin you. Consider yourself the fortunate ones who discovered this thread. I believe there are hundreds more victims helpless now, get involve in providing their ATM for the illegal transactions or turn to be runner out of desperation.

Others in the same boat, take heed. Don't land yourself in jail for your financial problems.

To those who assist the LS, I say, face the law. No turning back.

Bebe2019,for you, you still can come out of this unscathed.

Thank u so much

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Can i just ask something stupid but I need it to be out of my system. Have any1 encountered taking loan fm these ppl but once u fully paid and that's it, consider as settle.

green72

Reaction score
Can i just ask something stupid but I need it to be out of my system. Have any1 encountered taking loan fm these ppl but once u fully paid and that's it, consider as settle.
Sis, many paid few times over the principal amount before some agreed to settle but there's no guarantee.

The legal problem lies when the transaction is made everytime you pay. When new victims file a Police report stating your account, that can implicate you as being involve in loan shark activities.

These LS don't open an account under their names, always in another victim account.

Please forget the idea of paying.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Yes i informed them , with my prove police report everything . Hope the best now . And now i searching for another job .. sigh .. fcking nightmare . They totally changed my life even theres no harassment yet ..

My LS called me at my counter the number that I gave him. After calling numerous times and my colleague who was at the counter said she unable to share any info about me so she said if u want to clarify please call the hr and she gave the number to him, as he mentioned He said he is from xxxxx and need to verify my employment. Even b4 that my colleague gave him my counter number where I was stationed that day and he kept calling asking for me. When he unable to get me he called hr and unfortunately at that moment my big bosses r having meeting in d office and as my office is small they overheard the call asking for me and saying that I owe him lots of money. As he is calling from the finance side. That starts my hell life. U r lucky they have not call Yr office. Mine contacted my nok and office. I am already in big trouble with my office as they have reported to police.

green72

Reaction score
My LS called me at my counter the number that I gave him. After calling numerous times and my colleague who was at the counter said she unable to share any info about me so she said if u want to clarify please call the hr and she gave the number to him, as he mentioned He said he is from xxxxx and need to verify my employment. Even b4 that my colleague gave him my counter number where I was stationed that day and he kept calling asking for me. When he unable to get me he called hr and unfortunately at that moment my big bosses r having meeting in d office and as my office is small they overheard the call asking for me and saying that I owe him lots of money. As he is calling from the finance side. That starts my hell life. U r lucky they have not call Yr office. Mine contacted my nok and office. I am already in big trouble with my office as they have reported to police.
Yes they did call my office. My colleague did not entertain them. They also help scold the LS.

The point here to tell your collegue not to give anymore info to them. Ask the LS to call the police.

They won't know your voice. You can pretend as your collegue. Currently seems the LS are having the upperhand in your office.

Inform your bosses asap. Get the situation under control.

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Will d LS still disturb my exoffice even tho I no longer working there by calling or going over to my exwork place even after my colleagues told them I no longer with d company? Coz my boss has filed a report to the police.

Reaction score

Listen here, you are dealing with criminals, scammers, liars who use fear and threats to make you pay.

DO NOT PAY.

You seem quite stressed over this, do not worry, we are here for you. If you need someone to talk to, send PM.

green72

Reaction score
When it comes to harassment at work, time is of the essence here.

Let's say you deal with the LS on Monday. Scammed or intentionally and was given 7 days to make some sort of repayment aka "Test".

But the next day realise your mistake. Make a police report online asap. Response will vary if you make report at the station.

With that report in hand, inform your boss and pass a copy to them. This is important as it's not fair to surprise your office and co-worker.
Admit your mistake. Be mentally prepared to be terminated.

Setup a meeting of sorts to your boss in the event the bombardment starts.

My office liaise with the security dept to block the numbers. My boss also reply to the LS he has made a police report.

My colleague answering the calls had a field day scolding or insinuating the callers.

They gave up after an hour. My management even offered counselling sessions with professionals for me.

In that sense, I'm lucky. But the idea is to seek help, not to let things go overboard.

green72

Reaction score
Will d LS still disturb my exoffice even tho I no longer working there by calling or going over to my exwork place even after my colleagues told them I no longer with d company? Coz my boss has filed a report to the police.

Good that your ex company have filed a police report. Your own report should proof you are being targeted.

Don't worry, the police report will only implicate the LS not you. You are the victim, like your former office.

rvkr10

Reaction score
Chinese Ghost Month

Hi,

So I have stopped paying the LS since July 2nd week. The 3rd week had a lot of calls, lock gate, send food panda delivery, etc.

But since August started, everything is quiet. Is it cos of the Chinese Ghost Month? Will they resume in Sept?

Thanks.

green72

Reaction score
Hi,

So I have stopped paying the LS since July 2nd week. The 3rd week had a lot of calls, lock gate, send food panda delivery, etc.

But since August started, everything is quiet. Is it cos of the Chinese Ghost Month? Will they resume in Sept?

Thanks.

Always assume the worst but try to live your life the best you can.

Sometimes the amount matters but heck care them. You have covered your bases.

We stop paying, they cannot cover their business cost, they close down.

Bebe2019

Reaction score

True what u said

Last edited:

Bebe2019

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.

I wonder Does it matter what month is it to these LS?

Helicopter 123098

Reaction score

Like us, they also moves on with thier life on getting new victims rather than wasting thier effort trying to get us to pay...

Bebe2019

Reaction score
My life is I mess now...

When I c their post for that services that brought me misery I feel like commenting not to fall for it... Its all scam. I can still c that LS who scammed me posting....

Last edited:

coffeelover84

Reaction score
My life is I mess now...

When I c their post for that services that brought me misery I feel like commenting not to fall for it... Its all scam. I can still c that LS who scammed me posting....

My advice to you is to stop looking at those posts that the LS are posting.. why bother to let them affect your life and you are in such misery? As I have said, what’s done cannot be undone hence just move on and stop looking at all the texts that they sent you as well as it is gonna make you more miserable and scared.. your state of mind need to be stronger than them.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.