[Sinkie with VNB wife/gf community club] - Part 4

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The PRC lovers have their thread
So those with Việt Nam waifu / gf pls come in

Thanks

Xin chao cac ban lay vo Việt Nam hoac la co ban gai Việt Nam, vui long vao day noi chuyen ket ban cho vui.

Xin cam on

likevegetable

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chúc mừng! Part 4!!!

mit6_ALLJ.jpg

Last edited:

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WAH I GOT LAST POST!!!!

means got chance to get VNB liao!! :s12::s12:

Junken

Reaction score
to answer theMKR bro's question, not sure if your "look for opportunities" refer to career/business wise or vnb wise.

but for career, for me it was a manufacturing company in singapore that sent me over to vietnam as part of my management trainee program/rotation. but somehow it ended up with me being there for a long long time. now already 1 year 3 months here.

but i do prefer working here as compared to singapore. better sense of fulfillment. but i do think that with the company direction drafted for me, it's not meant for me to be here in vietnam for long. so if i do want to continue to be here, i probably need to start thinking of future plans.

for vnb wise, i think you need to ask the other bros for sexpert advice.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to answer theMKR bro's question, not sure if your "look for opportunities" refer to career/business wise or vnb wise.

but for career, for me it was a manufacturing company in singapore that sent me over to vietnam as part of my management trainee program/rotation. but somehow it ended up with me being there for a long long time. now already 1 year 3 months here.

but i do prefer working here as compared to singapore. better sense of fulfillment. but i do think that with the company direction drafted for me, it's not meant for me to be here in vietnam for long. so if i do want to continue to be here, i probably need to start thinking of future plans.

for vnb wise, i think you need to ask the other bros for sexpert advice.

Thanks for the reply.
I think my coy got send people to recce vn for potential/start office but seems like not much potential there.

You speak viet?

Junken

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I think my coy got send people to recce vn for potential/start office but seems like not much potential there.

You speak viet?

yeah i can speak viet, enough to hold a conversation and survive by myself in vietnam but not at any professional level.

i think here the potential quite big leh. basically u can reuse ideas already established in singapore but here the people not yet exposed to it. the longer we hesitate, all these ideas will be used up le.

for example, just recently i saw an article where someone brought the idea of plant-based burgers to vietnam. for a country that is mostly religious with many vegetarians, it kinda makes sense.

this is just an example ba. article for reference:
https://vietcetera.com/en/biacraft-introduces-the-beyond-burger-to-vietnam/

Junken

Reaction score
another example would be a service like carousell being provided at wide scale to vietnam. i do hear that carousell is planning to set up in vietnam, and start to hire already. but haven't really heard any action yet.

just imagine in a country like vietnam where people are hoarders and people like to buy cheap stuff. don't you think an idea like carousell will blow up in vietnam?

ah_bing

Reaction score
sounds like a exciting country for the bros here. I been to hanoi and the people were quite friendly. but dont have any 艳遇

Junken

Reaction score
sounds like a exciting country for the bros here. I been to hanoi and the people were quite friendly. but dont have any 艳遇

wah chim leh this cheena word. anyway it's not say exciting lah. it's just kinda good for expats to live here. vietnam is growing at a quick pace but at the moment, standard of living quite affordable and opportunities are there.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another example would be a service like carousell being provided at wide scale to vietnam. i do hear that carousell is planning to set up in vietnam, and start to hire already. but haven't really heard any action yet.

just imagine in a country like vietnam where people are hoarders and people like to buy cheap stuff. don't you think an idea like carousell will blow up in vietnam?

actually i love carousell app. i think i bought like hundred transactions over thousands of dollar. i also bought the coins but never use, just as an appreciation to thank the app creators. but i kidda hate carousell app from a business point of view. Its hard, not impossible to monetize. :(

Junken

Reaction score
actually i love carousell app. i think i bought like hundred transactions over thousands of dollar. i also bought the coins but never use, just as an appreciation to thank the app creators. but i kidda hate carousell app from a business point of view. Its hard, not impossible to monetize. :(

i guess on a wider scale it'll still work out. investors pouring in. advertising. platform for other stuff such as e-commerce, e-payment systems, etc.

it's a great idea nonetheless. i just don't have the capital or the expertise to do it. will be very interested if have the opportunity to be involved in a large scale project to setup carousell in vietnam.

Kcusts

Master Member
Reaction score
i guess on a wider scale it'll still work out. investors pouring in. advertising. platform for other stuff such as e-commerce, e-payment systems, etc.

it's a great idea nonetheless. i just don't have the capital or the expertise to do it. will be very interested if have the opportunity to be involved in a large scale project to setup carousell in vietnam.

Don't forget shopee. They have already have a huge market. Any normal user who have the app can sell on shopee and they will calculate and handle the shipping for you.

Junken

Reaction score
Don't forget shopee. They have already have a huge market. Any normal user who have the app can sell on shopee and they will calculate and handle the shipping for you.

if i'm a user/consumer, shopee will be more like a, run a small business and sell a range of products. but carousell serves a wider range of users leh. mostly second hand market. it will work well in vietnam where people usually want to sell their 2nd hand motorbikes, or other products such as used electronics.

ofc there are businesses on carousell that sell in a way like shopee does..

facewash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woohoooooo!!! Part 4!!!!

Do business in Việt Nam?
Your vnb is most important!!!

Her capabilities and resourcefulness will largely determine your level of success in Việt Nam!

Choose wisely !!!!!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.