[Club Discussion]AMD Ryzen Members Club

DaRkXiDe

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, may I know if the mobo support zen2 out of the box? Do u need to update the bios? Thanks

I got someone to flash bios for me since I bought the board online. If you're getting from local, I believe either the shops you get from or the local distro would be able to flash it for you.

Reaction score
Mine is stuck at 3900mhz all cores no idea how to boost it. In idle I get around low 40ish? Haven't try load yet.

thought is auto boost one when there is load?
OWbLmAm.jpg

Psycovirus

Reaction score
Can i join the club with this? =)

Project Nixied - R7 3700x / Msi Mortar Titanium B450M / Sapphire Pulse 5700xt

dbavnqp7f5h31.jpg

ha8a1pp7f5h31.jpg

szworrp7f5h31.jpg
This looks like Jonsbo iconic design.
Looks awesome with the rgb.

Mine is stuck at 3900mhz all cores no idea how to boost it. In idle I get around low 40ish? Haven't try load yet.
Weird. Should auto boost. Maybe you can install Ryzen Master and enable PBO or Auto OC.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

DaRkXiDe

Master Member
Reaction score
thought is auto boost one when there is load?
OWbLmAm.jpg

Oh I didn't know will boost only when on load. Will be looking out for it. Currently running @ 4200MHz on all cores by using AI Suite 3 optimization not sure if I wanna keep this setting.

moonSymph

Reaction score
Ya I like the design.. bought it as an impulse buy.. externally it's nice.. internally is quite hard to make it nice unless u do alot of work.. due to the design there is no way to hide the cable.. there is no "back cabling path".. also there is some restriction for power supply choices..

Case is Jonsbo Umx3..
http://www.jonsbo.com/en/products/qiaosiboUMX3cebanheise.html

The pic/anime light panel I ask the taobao guy custom made de when I buy my case below is the link for your reference..

【matx乔思伯umx3全铝机箱台式 电脑机箱水冷全铝游戏机箱侧透RGB】https://m.tb.cn/h.e9dqWCm?sm=feea9f 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或椱ァ製这段描述¥zfPVYQvJiNr¥后到👉◇綯℡寳👈

the pic in the casing is nice sia, how u do it?

Last edited:

USBThumbDrive

Reaction score
Finally setup my Ryzen System, it's been awhile AMD. Back to the Phantom II days

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC + EVGA RTX 2070

Last edited:

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USBThumbDrive, MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC + R5 3600
moonSymph, MSI B450M Mortar Taitanium + R7 3700X
DaRkXiDe, Asus X470 Strix Gaming-F + R7 3700X

Added in new members! Keep it coming!~

moonSymph

Reaction score
thanks.. bro it's MSI B450M Mortar Titanium

USBThumbDrive, MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC + R5 3600
moonSymph, MSI B450M Mortar Taitanium + R7 3700X
DaRkXiDe, Asus X470 Strix Gaming-F + R7 3700X

Added in new members! Keep it coming!~

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you all want something like a small case badge or sticker Ryzen Fan club? lol

I thinking to create and pass around if you all want. Will send out with my own cost of cause. Or perhaps self collect.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.