Reaction score
My fav Final Fantasy Series

i hope Quistis can whip me :o

4Yh6.gif

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol...

Fire Pro Wrestling World - Gamescom 2019 World Wonder Ring Stardom DLC Trailer | PS4

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - Dan Aykroyd | PS4

Control - Gamescom 2019 Launch Trailer | PS4 - Aug 27th release

Tokyo Ghoul: re Call to Exist - Gamescom 2019 Street Date Announce Trailer | PS4

youtube many comments graphics not nice, i find it not bad for anime game...hmm. not best la but not bad.

Destiny 2: Shadowkeep - First Gameplay Footage & Details

seems interesting...anyone playing again?

Last edited:

Greent

Reaction score
How come i cannot find FF8 remaster @ PS asia store ?

EU/US yes but not asia

Haven't upload to server ?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
How come i cannot find FF8 remaster @ PS asia store ?

EU/US yes but not asia

Haven't upload to server ?
The game not out yet leh, 3rd Sep. Those on US/EU are pre-orders. Asia PSN doesn't do pre-orders, only very very few titles have PO, they didn't even have any PO until a couple of years ago. (Asia PSN doesn't do much of anything really, they are totally incompetent and lazy.)

Just wait for the game to be released lor, what's the point of PO anyway. I know PO can get a theme, but usually Asia PSN will still give the theme for limited time after release. Such themes are usually just static picture anyway, you can make your own for PS4.

If you want to play the original, not remastered, PS1 version then all stores have it now.

Here's the theme, just 2 static pictures. Except for the music, you can basically make this yourself.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
In case people are not aware:

How do I create my own custom theme?
https://www.playstation.com/en-in/g...ps---features/custom-themes-on-playstation-4/

You can download images from a USB storage device (or select images from System Storage) to use as custom themes.

Go to [Settings] > [Themes] > [Custom] > [Select Image].
Select your storage device, highlight the image you would like to use and press [x button]. Then crop the image to fit the theme using L, R and X.
You can [Preview] the theme before selecting [Apply].
Last time have to go through the free PS4 Share Factory video editor utility to capture the image, now can get from USB directly.

An example, one of my themes:
WPngjpm.jpg

Greent

Reaction score
No wonder ...

N/A. I'm already completed that game since ps 1.

Buy for collection.

Thank for inform.

Last edited:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oninaki - Gamescom 2019 Official Launch Trailer | PS4
The newest action-RPG ONINAKI has arrived! Take on the role of watcher, Kagachi, whose duty is to usher lost souls into the next world. After meeting a mysterious girl named Linne, his fate becomes entwined with blood and death.

Be transported between two striking worlds and engage in exhilarating hack-and-slash battles as you fight to reconnect the living and beyond.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oninaki - Gamescom 2019 Official Launch Trailer | PS4
The newest action-RPG ONINAKI has arrived! Take on the role of watcher, Kagachi, whose duty is to usher lost souls into the next world. After meeting a mysterious girl named Linne, his fate becomes entwined with blood and death.

Be transported between two striking worlds and engage in exhilarating hack-and-slash battles as you fight to reconnect the living and beyond.

Playing it now, so so JRPG.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The game not out yet leh, 3rd Sep. Those on US/EU are pre-orders. Asia PSN doesn't do pre-orders, only very very few titles have PO, they didn't even have any PO until a couple of years ago. (Asia PSN doesn't do much of anything really, they are totally incompetent and lazy.)

Just wait for the game to be released lor, what's the point of PO anyway. I know PO can get a theme, but usually Asia PSN will still give the theme for limited time after release. Such themes are usually just static picture anyway, you can make your own for PS4.

If you want to play the original, not remastered, PS1 version then all stores have it now.

Here's the theme, just 2 static pictures. Except for the music, you can basically make this yourself.

i only PO for physical collector's edition.. digital.. don't need to po.

Reaction score

PO usually throw in some goodies like wallpaper and some costume DLC

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Region b Blu ray can play on ps4 ?
Nope.

Region A: Americas (USA, Canada, South America), Asia (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan), South East Asia (Singapore, etc.)
Region B: Europe (UK, etc.), Africa, Russia, Australia, New Zealand
Region C: Central Asia, China, Eastern Europe

Your local SG PS4 will be Region A, cannot play region B blu-ray. (I still have a UK and a Germany PS3 that can play region B :p.)

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
ACG:Buy

IGN: 8.8

Gamespot: 8

Easy Allies: 9

Jim Sterling

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.