who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Somebody carry me to mythic pls. Now i legend 3... Need a team to carry me. Solo Q seems impossible to mythic

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with the latest patch, it will become much harder for solo players to win games if you are team up with 4 feeders.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y leh? whats with the patch?

now minions and jungle monsters will give less gold. kills and assists will award nearly double gold so if you are team up with 4 feeders then the game will be over quite fast since your enemies will be several level higher than your team with all their items.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to solve high ping situation
Mine is singtel
Zzzzzz
Really pissed
Please help
Ya singtel like that usually at night since last time. When I wanted to recontract plan, I asked the cso and they passed me over to the tech. The guy say need to check blah blah, and even ask if I want, I can pass them an account to test. I didn't bother - they download game still must play the forced tutorial anyway, so what's the point of passing an account over lol.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya singtel like that usually at night since last time. When I wanted to recontract plan, I asked the cso and they passed me over to the tech. The guy say need to check blah blah, and even ask if I want, I can pass them an account to test. I didn't bother - they download game still must play the forced tutorial anyway, so what's the point of passing an account over lol.

m1 no problem. my ping always 4 to 8ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.