Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synnexo

Reaction score
My contract is expiring soon, 3weeks.
And ST sent SMS for the recontract promotion “Limited time offer! Get 20GB at only $20/mth with the best SIM ONLY plan. Plus, FREE Caller ID , 1000 Mins talktime & 500 SMS. Offer ends 2 Sept '19.”
Everything is good except the 12mths contract 😣

That's good deal. What's your current plan & averagely how much are u spending per month?

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
And ST sent SMS for the recontract promotion “Limited time offer! Get 20GB at only $20/mth with the best SIM ONLY plan. Plus, FREE Caller ID , 1000 Mins talktime & 500 SMS. Offer ends 2 Sept '19.”

How to get this plan?

squarepipe

Reaction score
Dun just because of few extra GB ,calls & SMS go sign contract.

Later u see got better deal elsewhere u will be kicking yourself in the gut.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The one that might be better is tpg's offer at the end of the year
But, singtel network confirm better than tpg. Unless tpg plan is way cheaper than singtel, which is unlikely considering they also need budget to build the infrastructure

PeachGal

Reaction score

Not bad but do call them to ask if simonly perks remain after that 12 mths and not reverting cut. If yes, its very favorable, as this offer is off the main stream ones.

Last edited:

lance88

Reaction score

Its almost exactly like Gomo plan, except that the above quoted are 12mths and 1000mins+500sms (seriously not many need these nowadays) vs no contract, 200m+200sms

mistersoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everything is good except the 12mths contract �
This is good deal. Somemore Singtel. Can take!

Sent from a mobile phone using GAGT

PeachGal

Reaction score
Its almost exactly like Gomo plan, except that the above quoted are 12mths and 1000mins+500sms (seriously not many need these nowadays) vs no contract, 200m+200sms

Mvnos generally less support compared to main carriers ba.

daveteo88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The one that might be better is tpg's offer at the end of the year

Where got news TPG starting end of the year? Sauce? I using tpg now, foc. I got my SIM card March this year, so ish suppose to finish 12 mths next March. Dunno if they will withdraw the 12 mths if start end of this year officially leh.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad but do call them to ask if simonly perks remain after that 12 mths and not reverting cut. If yes, its very favorable, as this offer is off the main stream ones.
Obviously after 12 month won't give same benefit lah.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really la, some simonly maintain same terms as long they don't change or upgrade the plans. Anyway, calling them to clarify no harm mah.

After 12 months then worry.

For now till the next 12 months, I don't think you can get a better plan.

PeachGal

Reaction score

Reverting perks after contract is a problem imo, mentioned that before le. For st case, they revert back to only bare 3gb data. I always like something substantial at least.

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can predict the future??

Since 1 year ago how many $20+ plans come into existence

Life is about making a decision. Whether right or wrong, you must go to future to confirm.

Reverting perks after contract is a problem imo, mentioned that before le. For st case, they revert back to only bare 3gb data. I always like something substantial at least.

You still have the option to switch after 12 months.

Synnexo

Reaction score

Recently, I gave up MR UNO for ST $20 SIM only for 12onths. The plan suit my needs. Line quality is much better than MR.

Sign first, think later.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Life is about making a decision. Whether right or wrong, you must go to future to confirm.

Agree with you. It is just 20$ for 12 month anyway. How much cheaper it can be? Doubt any telco will give the same amount of dat for 10$
Wish i have offered this plan..

PeachGal

Reaction score

There is no conflict ah, just sharing my view for op. I didn't want to remember when contract over and fuss over such issues, which is why I preferred sh simonly earlier.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score

Hmm those who didnt get sms how to get this plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.