New EC at Sumang Walk

trevallyo

Reaction score
Sentiments and economic condition is generally down. So I guess people are trying to talk it up? ;) Good luck.

"those people" already bai liao. border line buyer who buy liao whole day only copy and paste positive news link and post in forum.. must be quite desperate bai liao market never chiong in his favour keep saying "many smart ones like us" who saw the tide turn earlier and had already enter market liao.. you all wait somemore... prices will ONLY GO HIGHER, developers pocket very deep and strong holding power.. you all waiting for discount, wait long and longer"

:s13::s13: sibei insecure... right? mr mergui road? the bah kut teh there nice or not ah

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
So piermont grand is "bmw" and the treasure trove is "honda" ? :s22:

Obviously not.. HDB vs EC.. cos someone commented that those who bought Piermont needs to get their brains checked as there are many other affordable public housing in the market.. so im just giving an analogy.. whos doesnt wana drive BMW if they can afford rite? Doesnt mean that their brain got problem..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Moot point. Cars are much much cheaper in quantum compared to condos.

Yea la, of cos understand car is lower in quantum, its just a simple analogy.. just like for ladies, if you hv a choice between Hermes and Coach, which one would u choose? If u can afford a Hermes, by all means go for it..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Most are all from propnex. Propnex agents are very aggressive on asset progression

Bingo, not to say we r aggressive in assest progression, its a different league altogether. Buy/sell/rent, anyone oso know how to do.. nowadays so many DIY buyer/sellers , so we need to be one step above the rest.. otherwise we all become jobless soon

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it take time for people here to accept the new EC price. Not that I think 10xx psf is cheap for a brand new EC launch, in fact I do think it is expensive.. but since buyers are still buying, then no need to shoot those buyers right ? Of coz if they buy but then actually is cannot afford type and not able to repay the loan in time to come, then I also say deserve it due to poor calculation. But due to the strict ruling on loan, I think all EC buyers is can afford one. Then is their choice on how they spend their money, like some people going for branded goods and some people does not.

This EC will be open to all 2nd timers after 1-2 months right? I think will move another 10-20% sales. My guess only...

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
Yea la, of cos understand car is lower in quantum, its just a simple analogy.. just like for ladies, if you hv a choice between Hermes and Coach, which one would u choose? If u can afford a Hermes, by all means go for it..

I am lucky, my wife would choose neither. :s13:
I wanted to get Prada for her before, she say no it is a waste of money. It wasn't an affordability issue at all.

Even for cars, I like a Toyota. Maybe can stretch to afford a Merc or BMW, but I don't need and don't want to bother to.

Properties very different from bags and cars though. I haven't think of how to properly put my thoughts out, but it is different.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
I see high-end Mercedes /large BMW overnight parking in hdb carparks.
Not Duxton or CityView class wor.
And condo carparks with more humbler cars.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
then i am not your anyone. i cant afford 250K car.

lolx. the way u think is incredible.

250K car , anyone can afford sia. lol.

the keyword is anyone

Lol typing is very easy one. Some ppl just type and type but hide their identity irl. Even a 2m apartment is affordable.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Bingo, not to say we r aggressive in assest progression, its a different league altogether. Buy/sell/rent, anyone oso know how to do.. nowadays so many DIY buyer/sellers , so we need to be one step above the rest.. otherwise we all become jobless soon

Don’t need to keep pushing. Those that don’t understand will never will. Just let them be. Keep the benefits to ourselves will do cos no matter how you persuade there’ll be ppl comfy in hdb because they cannot afford and are born not risk takers, thus afraid to step into the unknown (despite having information, they don’t believe in it)

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t need to keep pushing. Those that don’t understand will never will. Just let them be. Keep the benefits to ourselves will do cos no matter how you persuade there’ll be ppl comfy in hdb because they cannot afford and are born not risk takers, thus afraid to step into the unknown (despite having information, they don’t believe in it)

Ya no point pushing la.
Those can see and understand will understand.
Those can’t, forever can’t.
If I have been listening to property soul 10-15 years ago, I wouldn’t have come this far.
I recently cut down my comment and participation here cos no point quarrelling over these and make enemies lah. Everyone operates differently.

Last edited:

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Property Soul always tried to talk down the Singapore property market if not wrong.
Free then I subscribed the newsletters.

Is it still around as I rarely get any email from it for months?

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, last time there was only one annetyu, now there are so many sane people here. No point quarrelling indeed.

However, I don't think anyone here says to refrain from buying condo... ppl like runforyourlife are putting words into others mouth.

Good la, we need more sane people here like u else how to make a difference to our life compared to others? Can’t be seeing all the millionaires on the street right?
Btw, I thought your annetyu account should remove ban already? How come still using clone account? Honestly, I did miss annetyu and that explains why my recent reduced participation here. :D

Last edited:

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May be fair enough for CityView.
But hor, even some ulu ulu MSCPs also have such nice cars.
These cars are easily burning 1/5-1/2 worth of their flats in 10 years.
I used to think the same way as you

But what makes you think they are only living in the HDB flat and earning enough to pay for house and car?

For all you know, they have few landed renting out. Some people just prefer HDB

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Good la, we need more sane people here like u else how to make a difference to our life compared to others? Can’t be seeing all the millionaires on the street right?
Btw, I thought your annetyu account should remove ban already? How come still using clone account? Honestly, I did miss annetyu and that explains why my recent reduced participation here. :D

haha. i have no proof or no way to verify it.

but yes, i also do suspect its the same person.

the style of writing just cant escape.

wth. how many clones this person has???

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.