Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone looking for the discontinued GMT Black 116710LN?

Looking to sell below 17k, July 2019 Full Set.

Bryson

Reaction score
I'm planning to purchase my first rolex from second hand shops. Thinking of heading down bencoolen this weekend to look for vintage datejust, any recommended shop on your experience?
But prior to purchasing, most shops state that their watches are authentic etc. Sure, but is there anyway to verify for a fee that the watch is truly authentic both movement and case? I wouldn't possibly purchase the watch, bring it down to a trusted service center then realize that it's partial aftermarket/fake and I wouldn't get my money back?
Would love to hear from fellow mates who can share their tips and advices with me. Thank you!

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have a Rolex Datejust II, February 2012, 116334 Dark Gray Dial with Roman numerals up for sale $9,250. Price slightly negotiable.

Contact me at 81278757 if keen I can send you pics. Got it as a wedding gift but only worn it once or twice and kept it back in the box. Full papers and box with no scratches or marks. Can inspect before sale. Selling it because I hardly use the watch and am moving house so want to sell it off than to keep it lying around.

No problem if you want to authenticate the watch with the local service center here or anyone you trust to authenticate. I have full box and papers anyway.

Last edited:

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to purchase my first rolex from second hand shops. Thinking of heading down bencoolen this weekend to look for vintage datejust, any recommended shop on your experience?
But prior to purchasing, most shops state that their watches are authentic etc. Sure, but is there anyway to verify for a fee that the watch is truly authentic both movement and case? I wouldn't possibly purchase the watch, bring it down to a trusted service center then realize that it's partial aftermarket/fake and I wouldn't get my money back?
Would love to hear from fellow mates who can share their tips and advices with me. Thank you!

You have to be prepared that buying second hand, you are exposed to the possibility that the watch may have unoriginal parts, unless you bring to Rolex service centre for a thorough check

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price may going to crash soon.

economy getting worst. Those who want to buy may able to buy soon.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Already dropping.
Hk stock flood. Nobody going in hk.
But price to drop near to retail. Not yet.
If near to retail. Nobody will buy liao.

Herd mentality.

makingfriends

Reaction score
economy is bad..luxury items in china sales also drop.

there are like 1.4B PRC...even just 10% love it...its 140m...
Rolex production output is abt 900k pcs of timepiece per year...
if these 140m PRC juz take 1 regardless of model, it will take 140yrs to fulfill them...let alone other people beyond PRC also wanted it.

jiaklormee

Reaction score
Anyone know whether Rolex Service Centre accept Visa Paywave? Want to maximise my credit card points when servicing...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know whether Rolex Service Centre accept Visa Paywave? Want to maximise my credit card points when servicing...
Can pay by credit card. You can check with them and see got interest free instalment anot.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Celibrium

Reaction score
price dropping? haha... nv in millions yrs for popular models bro... in fact, white panda price are increasing...

Actually only SS Daytona maintaining well. If you haven't noticed, SS Subs and GMTs are already beginning to drop in price. Dealers are also listing brand new pieces for at least a thousand less than what they were listed at 1-2 months ago.

whottt

Master Member
Reaction score

Even if economy bad, someone will come up with some cock reason to justify price increase.. like economy bad production numbers reduce then becomes more rare.. etc. Twist and twist like financial analyst

adgjl321

Reaction score
BNIB Tudor GMT 5.4k, Tudor Harrod’s 6.45k. BNIB Sub date, most people listing 15+, PM me with your offer willing to negotiate but don’t be ridiculous and offer 13 14

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BNIB Tudor GMT 5.4k, Tudor Harrod’s 6.45k. BNIB Sub date, most people listing 15+, PM me with your offer willing to negotiate but don’t be ridiculous and offer 13 14
Tudor GMT is KHH set? 2+1 year warranty?

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually only SS Daytona maintaining well. If you haven't noticed, SS Subs and GMTs are already beginning to drop in price. Dealers are also listing brand new pieces for at least a thousand less than what they were listed at 1-2 months ago.

that's because HK dump stocks. China not entering to buy from there.

HK has always been the hub for grey watches in Asia because of its tax free zone but their RRP is alot higher than sg.

now, more like market is slow, not alot people buying too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.