Samsung Galaxy Tab S6

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tab S6 will be on sale from 24th Aug and I still couldn't find a display set to fiddle with at the few malls I went to as of yesterday. Full of Note 10s but no sign of Tab S6. Doesn't seem to have any promotions in sight as well.

Almost seems like Samsung isn't interested to push for Tab S6 sales. :(
Went to West gate on Sunday and they don't have it on display yet...

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who have opportunity to handle both the Tab S5e and Tab S6, are they basically the same thing... just different innards?

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who have opportunity to handle both the Tab S5e and Tab S6, are they basically the same thing... just different innards?

S5e is slightly lighter. But due to the rectangle design, weight is not distributed well compare to iPad

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to West gate on Sunday and they don't have it on display yet...

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Just went Samsung store at Vivo the sales told me Saturday maybe will come. Totally zero news even for staff. Zzz

Exia14

Reaction score
Does anyone has the experience of knowing which USB-C hubs will work on galaxy tablets ah?

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sold my tab s4 (485g) and use my old Galaxy Tab S 10:5 (460g)

Surprisingly still prefer the older one with slightly more top and bottom landscape bezel, much easier to hold, hopefully new tab s6 420g will be easy to handle daily

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sold my tab s4 (485g) and use my old Galaxy Tab S 10:5 (460g)

Surprisingly still prefer the older one with slightly more top and bottom landscape bezel, much easier to hold, hopefully new tab s6 420g will be easy to handle daily

How much you sold?

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried the demo units at tampines, also tested the older s5e....

The s6 definitely feels faster but
Is the s6 worth 500 more than the s5e?

Tbh this is very subjective, depends if you need the extra speed and the S Pen, the only person can answer this is yourself lol.

To me altho I only watch YouTube and Movies as my main, but sometimes I do love the extra speed and smoothness while browsing/multitask.

When I used back my Galaxy’s Tab S 10.5. I only watch YouTube and movies, browsing is a pain

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the price? Any free gifts included?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried the demo units at tampines, also tested the older s5e....

The s6 definitely feels faster but
Is the s6 worth 500 more than the s5e?

If Tab S5E is similar to Tab S4 performance, I expect there will be some stutter, slow down issue after a while. If based on Tab S6's internals, it should perform really well for quite long since it's on par with the newest phones. So depends on how important that is to you

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the price? Any free gifts included?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

128gb WiFi $998
128gb LTE $1098
256gb LTE $1298

No free gifts as there’s usually no need for pre order for Tablets (quoted by Westgate Samsung)

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
128gb WiFi $998
128gb LTE $1098
256gb LTE $1298

No free gifts as there’s usually no need for pre-order for Tablets (quoted by Westgate Samsung)

Sad why they did not bring the 256GB wifi version since South Korea has it.:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.