Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

shannontan922

Reaction score
How do they get local set. When the official mi store sg don't have news at all about 9t pro?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GdxNQ58.jpg

128gb $559 with xiaomi warranty from shopee
Really 1 yr local warranty from Xiaomi? When this model isn't even released here yet? Sounds fishy..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be 1 year warranty... nowasday singapore seldom annouce when launch... the distributor just get the same stock as malaysia and sell here..

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could be 1 year warranty... nowasday singapore seldom annouce when launch... the distributor just get the same stock as malaysia and sell here..
I thought only challenger, lazada official mi store and a few reliable shops sell local warranty stocks.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GdxNQ58.jpg

128gb $559 with xiaomi warranty from shopee
With shoppe electronics day coupon you get another 20 off.. But cannot be so cheap. This is jtbc pricing. If it's really the pro series most likely your order will be cancelled
rATGEIGl.jpg

ccloh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
could be true as Mi 9T Pro model number M1903F11G is already registered on IMDA database

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With shoppe electronics day coupon you get another 20 off.. But cannot be so cheap. This is jtbc pricing. If it's really the pro series most likely your order will be cancelled

Cant compare qoo10 price with shopee price. Qoo10 charges higher commission compared to other platforms so sellers often have to factor that into their listed price. $628 - $559 = $69 which is close to the 8-10%(depending on seller grade) commission sellers have to pay qoo10.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cant compare qoo10 price with shopee price. Qoo10 charges higher commission compared to other platforms so sellers often have to factor that into their listed price. $628 - $559 = $69 which is close to the 8-10%(depending on seller grade) commission sellers have to pay qoo10.
If it's true then shoppe pricing is the cheapest. But the 1 year local warranty dunno is true or not

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.